Chronic kidney disease is characterized by the gradual loss of kidney function over a period of time. It is divided into 5 broad stages depending on the glomerular filtration rate of the kidneys. “Exercise and stage 3 kidney disease”
Stage 1: slight kidney damage with normal GFR – more than or equal to 90 ml/min
Stage 2: mild decrease in kidney function with GFR between 60-80 ml/min
Stage 3: moderate decrease in kidney function with GFR between 30-59 ml/min
Stage 4: severe decrease in kidney function with GFR between 15-29 ml/min
Stage 5: end-stage kidney disease or kidney failure with GFR – 15 or less (dialysis stage)
MODERATE DECLINE IN KIDNEY DISEASE:
Stage 3 chronic kidney disease is moderate kidney damage. This stage is further divided into two types depending on the glomerular filtration rate
Stage 3A GFR – 45-59 ml/min
Stage 3B GFR – 30-44 ml/min
As the function of the kidneys decline the toxins tends to build up in the blood causing the problem of uremia. “Exercise and stage 3 kidney disease”
SYMPTOMS OF STAGE 3 KIDNEY DISEASE:
The signs start to develop in the stage 3 kidneys – disease as the kidneys function decreases. These symptoms include:
- Fluid retention, swelling (edema) of extremities and shortness of breath:
- Urination changes (foamy; dark orange, brown, tea-colored or red if it contains blood; and urinating more or less than normal)
- Kidney pain felt in their back
- Sleep problems due to muscle cramps or restless legs
The Stage 3 kidney disease is a progressive stage and the patient need to immediately get notice of the doctor for its treatment. “Karma Ayurveda Reviews”
EXERCISE AND KIDNEY DISEASE
Exercise is a purposeful repetitive physical activity done for the improvement and maintenance of a healthy body. Exercise holds a crucial position in the management of kidney disease. Exercise may slow down the progression of kidney damage. The patient with stage 3 kidney disease is advocated to indulge in aerobic and resistance exercise. Below is the list of exercises one should do to manage the stage 3 kidneys disease:
- Walking: Walking benefits kidney patients majorly. It helps in curbing cardiovascular problems which are the major risk for the patients with chronic kidney disease. Brisk walking also improves the secretion of insulin in the body leading to the reduction in the chances of getting diabetes.
- Jogging: Hypertension is major cause and risk of renal diseases. Regular jogging is an effective way of managing hypertension which could be fatal for many patients with chronic kidney disease. “Exercise and stage 3 kidney disease”
- Swimming: Swimming is an effective exercise advocated for renal patients as it maintains coordination between the arms, legs, and lungs at the same time. Swimming strengthens the heart’s circulation capacity by allowing it to pump blood faster.
Ayurveda is a popular line of treatment that centers on the union of mind, body, and soul. It offers organic ways of treating all body ailments through herbal medicines and individual diet plans. “Exercise and stage 3 kidney disease” Ayurveda uses unrefined herbs that are rich in medicinal properties that revive the kidney cells in the case of kidney disorder. It is the safest and a permanent aid that targets the root cause of the problem.
Karma Ayurveda, a renowned hospital in Ayurveda sector, headed by the well-known name Dr. Puneet Dhawan, provides best natural treatment measures for the cure of chronic kidney disease. It offers herbal medicines and healthy renal diets that help in slowing the progression of kidney damage. Karma Ayurveda medicines have proved to be the best substitute for dialysis or kidney transplant.