Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is that health condition which affects the kidneys and then the internal organs of our body in a major way. This is a progressive health related disorder which is divided into 5 stages according to the complications which are found to associate with it. In this blog, we will discuss Natural Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease Without Dialysis.
Stages of chronic kidney disease
Being a progressive health disorder, CKD is divided into five different stages. The symptoms are found to be progressive at every stage of CKD. A person’s glomerular filtration rate (GFR) depicts the stage of chronic kidney disease. GFR is that rate which shows the filtration rate of blood inside the kidneys. A low GFR denotes that there is something wrong with a person’s kidneys. To understand more about it, let’s know the link between GFR and different stages of CKD.
- Stage 1: GFR higher than or equal to 90 ml/min shows that the kidneys are working adequately.
- Stage 2: GFR between 60 and 89 ml/min shows mild chronic kidney disease.
- Stage 3a: GFR between 45 and 59 ml/min shows a moderate level of CKD
- Stage 3b: GFR between 30 and 44 ml/min shows a severe level of chronic kidney disease
- Stage 4: GFR between 15 and 29 shows severe chronic kidney disease
- Stage 5: GFR lower than 15 ml/min is known to be end-stage chronic kidney disease
By reaching to the end stage of chronic kidney disease of stage 5, a number of people choose the way of dialysis and kidney transplant which make the complications of CKD stronger. To save kidney patients from such procedure, Karma Ayurveda is providing Natural Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease Without Dialysis since 1937.
Ayurvedic Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment at Karma Ayurveda
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care institution which had provided natural treatment for kidney disease to more than 35000 kidney patients and is aimed to serve more with the same. Currently working under the supervision of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, Karma Ayurveda is providing Natural Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease without Dialysis and is bringing kidney patients out from the protocol of such artificial treatments.