Kidneys And Its Role
The kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped vital organs that perform several different functions to keep the blood clean and maintain the chemical balance of the body. Kidneys are bean-shaped and about the size of a fist. They are located near the middle of your back just below the rib cage; one is on each side of your spine. Understanding how your kidneys work can and will help you keep them healthier.“Kidney failure treatment by ayurveda”
Clues To Kidney Damage
People suffering from kidney function show how the functions get worse. A serious health problem follows such a condition and can be located only after the disease is advanced to a later stage. Only after a year, it is apparent that there is damage caused by the disease. Most kidneys are also attacked simultaneously. The two most common causes of kidney dysfunction are prolonged history of diabetes, high blood pressure or genetic disorder.
Diagnosis And Immediate Treatment
If the symptoms stay for long one needs to go for an immediate lab test such as blood-urine test,an imaging test and kidney biopsy to identify the level of kidney damage. Some of the common treatment practices taken by patients in their later stages are dialysis and kidney transplant. However, these treatments just expand the life of the kidneys and don’t cure kidney problem. “Risk factors for end-stage renal disease”
- Attain and keep a healthy lean weight, with a body mass index (BMI) of <25 kg/meter squared,
- Begin a fitness program and set realistic goals,
- Live smoke-free; quit smoking,
- Do not overdo drinking alcohol. When your blood sugar is stable its best to not drink over one drink a day for women, or two for men,
- Eat a low carbohydrate diet,
- Take your prescribed medications as directed,
- Do not take over-the-counter pain medications without consulting with your doctor first, and
- Report all medications you are taking, prescribed or over-the-counter, to any doctor you visit.
How Can Ayurveda Help?
Ayurveda is the method of holistic healing of the body. It has been in practice since ancient times. “Risk factors for end-stage renal disease”The idea behind Ayurveda is that any part of the body can heal itself in time with the use of some natural herbs
Ayurveda is an ancient science of healing all kinds of physical ailments. One of the well-known doctors in the field of Ayurveda is Dr. PuneetDhawan. He is an eminent physician who has treated thousands of kidney patients with his expertise. He heads the most authentic brand of Ayurvedic treatment center named Karma Ayurveda. “Risk factors for end-stage renal disease”