Contrary to popular belief, Ayurvedic kidney treatment is not helpful for kidney patients. Ayurveda does not even have anything for you (although it often has). This kind of Ayurvedic kidney care, herbs-based treatment, isn’t about reversing chronic or acute renal diseases. Kidney treatment in Ayurveda is about Yoga, remedies, herbs, or somewhere spiritual growth.
Fortunately, Karma Ayurveda hospital has been working diligently since 1937 and changed the perspectives of more than one lakh twenty thousand kidney patients. These people approached Dr. Puneet Dhawan, and their life just completely changed. They gained a new perspective and eyes to see the world of Ayurveda differently. Dr. Puneet Dhawan with Ayurveda encourages people to engage with healthy living, shift consciousness, and become disease-free being in this experience.
Ayurveda is a partner, a friend, a mentor, or even a student to teach the authenticity of a healthy and illness-free life.
The profits to be in a relationship with Ayurveda are –
- It’s a choice of lifestyle to brings a wave of healthy routines into your daily life.
- It gifts you with an active lifestyle to maintain a healthy body and mind.
- It does not show tantrums like headaches, skin problems, fatigue, allergies, stomach problems, etc., which are the after-effects of dialysis and a kidney transplant.
- It has so much to offer, such as balanced dietary guidelines, helpful sleep patterns, home remedies, daily and seasonal precautions, yoga, and exercise patterns.
- It supports you 100% to re-calibrate psychological and physical healthy settings in your daily life.
- It re-educates your feeble digestive and immune system to sustain normal levels of appetite and immunity.
- Sorry, but there are some rules to follow to be in a relationship with Ayurveda. For example – you have to eat a nutritious breakfast, not skip to eat a light dinner, sleep and wake up early, your body and mind should be hydrated, you have only organic produce foods, smoking, and drinking is not a part of your life anymore.