Kidneys are known as the vital organs to keep the urinary channels of the body active and healthy. They filter and excrete toxins from the blood with the urine that is a process of cleansing the body and blood. There are numerous reasons due to which the kidneys stop working, and kidney infection is one of them.
When a person feels burn and pain while passing urine, that indicates he might be suffering from urinary tract infection, kidney failure, or kidney stones. To get rid of kidney problems, treatment is not enough; one also needs to follow remedies for kidney infection. Remedies are vital to keeping your kidneys healthy, immune system secure, and to rejuvenate fragile kidney filters.
Untreated kidney infection can be turned into kidney failure.
In this article, one will get to know about kidney infection causes, symptoms, and 12 remedies to combat kidney infection.
Topic 1 – What is Urinary Tract Infection or UTI?
Urinary tract infection affects any part correlates with the urinary system, such as kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureter. Females are the higher risk of having urinary tract infections in the comparison of men. Untreated UTI can spread to the kidneys and caused kidney failure.
Generally, doctors recommend antibiotics to prevent urinary tract infections. But, Ayurvedic treatment for UTI is far better than antibiotics because it works to terminate the infection from its roots and also give kidney failure treatment.
Topic 2 – Causes of UTI
The following are the health ailments or conditions that can cause urinary tract infection.
1. Infection of the bladder or urethra
2. Female anatomy
3. Certain sorts of birth control
4. Sexual activity
6. Urinary tract blockages
7. Urinary tract abnormalities
8. Fragile immune system
9. Urinary surgery
10. Certain medications
12. Stopping urine
14. Unhealthy diet
15. Kidney malfunction
16. Kidney diseases
On the off chance, anyone has been suffering from any of these health ailments, then consult a healthcare provider to get a permanent solution from UTI or kidney failure.
Topic 3 – Symptoms of UTI
The following are the influence part of the Urinary System and its symptoms.
1. Kidneys (acute pyelonephritis)
Symptoms – Pain in the upper back and side, fever, shaking and chills, nausea, frequent urination, abdomen pain, dry skin, high creatinine level, and increased uric acid.
2. Bladder (cystitis)
Symptoms – Pelvic pressure, weak digestion, frequent urination, pain while passing urine, and blood in the urine.
3. Urethra (urethritis)
Symptoms – Burning sensations during urination, discharge, and smelly urine.
Having one or more of these symptoms indicates that one is suffering from UTI or any of its related problems. Along with UTI or kidney failure treatment, one also needs to follow home remedies.
Topic 4 – Home-remedies to prevent kidney infection
- Use sesame seeds to regulate bladder functions
- Use Amla (without kidney problems) that cleanse the bladder and tones the muscles to improve abnormal urination
- Include Tulsi (without kidney problems) in the green tea that will cure bladder infections and help to improve urinary functions
- Add cumin in the diet chart that prevents urinary tract infection and regularizes bladder functions
- Reetha is helpful to heal the problem of frequent urination due to urinary tract infection
- Punarnava is a natural herb used in kidney failure treatment in Ayurvedic as medicine. It has anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties that terminate urinary tract infection, strength the kidney, and another urinary system
- Palash regularize blocked urine flow and relieve burning sensation while passing urine
- Gokshura tree has wonderful properties that treat urinary tract infections
- Chandan or sandalwood has two useful properties – the first is Chandan sherbet for UTI survivor, and the second one it prevents pain while passing urine. It has natural anti-microbial properties that cure kidney infections naturally
- Ginger cleanses toxins from the body, detox the kidney, and liver. The anti-inflammatory effect of ginger cures swelling and pain in the kidneys caused by urinary tract infection
- Triphala ameliorate function of the kidneys and strengthens the liver
- Coriander cure burning sensation during urination, heal diseases in the bladder or ureter, and known as the best herb that is used during kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda.
- Below are some of the guidelines through which one can combat urinary tract infection or its by-product like kidney failure.
- Drink coconut water that not only cleanses the blood but also eliminate toxins from the body
- Seclude the substances like protein, sodium, phosphorus, and potassium from the diet chart if one is experiencing urinary tract infection again and again, or another kidney disease
- Follow remedies for kidney infection that strengthens the body, and urinary system
- Instead of drinking coffee or tea, including green tea in the diet
- Consume more fiber that keeps the kidneys healthy
- Take kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda, instead of taking artificial treatments
- These are the information related to urinary tract infection and its complications. To get rid of UTI or other kidney problems, one should opt for Ayurvedic methods that not only terminate the disease to provide instant results. But, Ayurveda work on the root causes of the problem to prevent it permanently.