An emerging common phenomenon is the problem of creatinine after analyzing the alarming facts about the spread of kidney diseases. Creatinine is the metabolic waste of the naturally found protein-type creatine in the blood. Healthy kidneys remove the waste from the blood and keep the functioning of the human anatomy intact. At the time of failure, the kidneys begin to age and create complications in the organs they share a hand. The failure in the process of blood filtration then aggravates the levels of wastes (mal) and toxins (ama) in the blood that later results in the different problematic waste build-up. One common phenomenon is the problem of high creatinine which resonates with the massive illness that kidneys go through. No matter how many remedies are available across the globe to reduce the levels of high creatinine, oiling therapy of Panchakarma in Ayurveda is the personification of healthy well-being. We will discuss the essential oils that the Ayurvedic masseurs and Ayurvedists use to reduce the elevating levels of creatinine in the blood.
You may have used numerous oils to reduce cholesterol, aid constipation, and may be used in your foods while cooking. But tell us, were you aware that essential oils that we use in diffusers play a significant role in the reduction of high creatinine levels.
Though there are numerous methods available to alienate the waste from the blood, our recommendation would always be with the principles of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is the elixir of all the diseases, even those that allopathy finds no cure of; for example, Polycystic Kidney Disease. The allopathic doctors deny the medicament of PKD and just manage the growth of cysts. Well, let us just save this discussion for other blogs and move on to the types of essential oils to lower creatinine levels naturally. Below you will see the five essential oils that have proven cures for the betterment of kidneys and overall health.
Lemon Oil is extracted from the peel of fresh lemons that provides the following benefits to boost kidney health:
- It is a high source of vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin C produces collagen, which relieves asthma symptoms and prevents the causes of cancer.
- It detoxes your kidneys, so they can work well in filleting and eliminating wastes like creatinine from your body.
Lemongrass oil is extracted from the lemongrass leaves and stalks. They have no relation with lemons other than a nutrient naming citrate and the Aroma. Let us take a look at its benefits:
- It is useful to heal wounds.
- It is used in cosmetics, pharmacy, and other medical practices.
- It has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- It prevents gastric ulcers or relieves nausea.
- It stimulates the kidneys to produce more urine as usual, so creatinine sort of chemical can passes out from your body along with urine.
Due to these benefits of lemongrass, it is counted as one of the five essential oils to lower creatinine.
Orange oil is obtained from the peel of fresh and sweet oranges. Orange is recommended after an in-depth analysis of the medical condition of patients, but its oil has no side effects. So, let us discuss the benefits of this type of essential oil to reduce creatinine naturally:
- Orange is a mild diuretic that helps kidneys to flush out the wastes and toxins from your body.
- It lowers creatinine by solving all the problems related to digestion. Sometime creatinine levels increased due to bad digestion.
Helichrysum Oil is extracted from the Helichrysum plant and has the following powers.
- It helps heal the wounds.
- It assists the kidneys in detoxifying the body.
Lavender Oil is not directly linked with the work of lowering the creatinine but is very useful in healing the related symptoms and causes of high creatinine levels.
So, all these mentioned five essential oils to reduce creatinine are associated with the then healthy functioning of the body and kidneys. The correct usage of these oils works to prevent the causes and symptoms of high creatinine levels.
What are the best ways to use these super-powerful essential oils to reduce creatinine levels?
A prominent factor that most kidney patients skip and escape is the correct usage of the oils. It is not like you have to put two drops on your palm and rub vigorously until it absorbs completely into the skin. It is not the way to apply essentials oils when you especially want to reduce creatinine. Following are the three ways to reduce creatinine naturally:
- Apply on your skin: Take a few drops of your choice of essential oil; apply on the area where the kidneys are located so that the oil can go into your skin and work on your kidneys. Make sure to rub around the area gently.
- Inhale: Inhaling the steam with the nebulizing diffuser. Usually, the nebulizer steam cures a severe cold and cough, but it can cure your diseased kidney as well. Add two to three drops of oil in water before boiling.
- Inoculation: It is a procedure that only certified doctors use to reduce the levels of creatinine. So, do not try it yourself and consider the help of a doctor or nephrologist to take care of the creatinine levels.
Though the problem of creatinine can be reduced by the other remedies available in Ayurveda such as:
- Dietary changes
- Lifestyle Changes
- Herbal remedies or Ayurvedic Treatment
Avoid using the following things:
- Red Meat
- Supplements that contain creatine
Consume these types of food:
- Fresh foods like apple, pineapple, cucumber, papaya, and guava.
- Fresh vegetables like onions, radish, carrot, and cabbage.
- Eat foods that are rich in fiber.
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid weight lifting
- Avoid fast running
- Avoid vigorous exercise
- Practice yoga every day
- Go for a brisk walk
- Sleep well
- Lemongrass tea
- Silk corn tea
- Green tea
- Nettle leaf tea
So, it was all about the essential oils to reduce creatinine levels. You may contact the kidney expert of Karma Ayurveda Hospital if you are a kidney patient battling high creatinine.
- What food should be avoided if creatinine is high
- शरीर में बढ़े हुए क्रिएटिनिन लेवल को कम कैसे करें (Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Creatinine in Hindi)
- What are the Diets that Control High Levels of Creatinine?
- Eight home Remedies to Reduce Creatinine Levels Naturally
- Is Higher Level Creatinine are Dangerous for Females
- Can you consume salmon if you have high creatinine levels?
- Is it Possible to Reduce Creatinine Levels in Blood?
Disclaimer:- The purpose of the content on this page is not to substitute any professional medical advice but to only provide information to the reader. If the reader is a kidney patient, we recommend not making any diet or routine changes without consulting his/her doctor or dietitian. For appointments, call at our 24×7 helpline: +91-9871712050 or visit www.karmaayurvedahospital.com