Creatinine is a by-product of creatine produced by the wear and tear of your muscles. Creatinine should be eliminated by the kidneys through the urine. When due to any reason or circumstances your kidneys cannot filter it out. This incapability causes a lot of health problems. High creatinine level in your blood is the primary symptom of kidney disease or disorder.
There are many remedies and medications to lower creatinine level. But, in this blog, you will get to know about the 5 essential oils to lower creatinine naturally.
You might use different sort of oils in cooking, but do you ever study about them. Which oil provides what? What are the benefits of using those oils? Though there are numerous ways through which you can keep your kidneys healthy and lower the creatinine, allopathic medicines, Ayurvedic medicine, etc. But
Following are the 5 essential oils to lower creatinine without causing any harm.
- Lemon Oil is extracted from the peel of fresh lemons. Below are the benefits of using lemon oil.
- It is a high source of in vitamin C that is a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin C produces collagen, which relieves asthma symptoms and prevents the causes of cancer.
- It detoxes your kidneys, so they can work well of filleting and eliminating wastes like creatinine from your body.
- Lemongrass oil is extracted from the lemongrass leaves and stalks. Following are the helpful effects of using lemongrass oil.
- It is useful to heal the wounds.
- It is used in cosmetics, pharmacy, and other medical practices.
- It has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- It prevents gastric ulcers or relieves nausea.
- It stimulates the kidneys to produce more urine as usual, so creatinine sort of chemical can passes out from your body along with urine.
Due to these benefits of lemongrass, it is counted as one of the 5 essential oil to lower creatinine.
- Orange oil is obtained from the peel of fresh and sweet oranges. Below are the underlying benefits of using orange oil.
- Due to a mild diuretic, it helps the kidneys to flush out the wastes and toxins from your body.
- It lowers creatinine by solving all the problems related to digestion. Sometime creatinine level increased due to bad digestion.
- Helichrysum Oil is extracted from the Helichrysum plant and has the following powers.
- It is helpful in healing the wounds.
- It assists the kidneys in detoxifying the body.
- Lavender Oil is not directly linked with the work of lowering the creatinine but is very effective in healing the related symptoms and causes of high creatinine level.
The above mentioned 5 essential oils to lower creatinine are not only associated with it but also work to prevent the causes and symptoms of high creatinine level.
Following are the factors responsible for the rise in creatinine level:
- Vigorous exercise
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Blood loss in a large amount
- Kidney disorders
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle building
- Weight lifting
The symptoms of high creatinine level are –
- Short of breath
- Urination problems: Painful urination, change of color in urine or awful smell in urine
- Itchy or dry skin
- Swelling on hands, feet, and sides of your body
In any chance, you are facing the underlying causes and symptoms of high creatinine level, and then consult a health care provider to get Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine.
How to use the essential oils to lower your high creatinine levels?
By following the three ways to use the 5 essential oils to lower creatinine level, you can easily revive your diseased kidney.
- Apply on your skin – take a few drops of your choice of essential oil; apply on the area where the kidneys are located, so that the oil can go into your skin and work on your kidneys.
- Inhale –Inhaling the steam with the nebulizing diffuser. Usually, the nebulizer steam is not only cured a severe cold and cough, but it can cure your diseased kidney as well.
- Ingestion –it is not a proven good formula, so, before taking this to your consideration, consult to your doctor.
Practice the previously mentioned steps to use the essential oils to lower creatinine levels.
Some other ways to reduce your high creatinine level are –
There are several methods that you can use to lower the creatinine level naturally.
- Dietary changes
- Lifestyle Changes
- Herbal remedies or Ayurvedic Treatment
Dietary Changes like – Avoid using the following things.
- Red Meat
- Supplements that contain creatine
- What you should eat:
- Fresh foods like apple, pineapple, cucumber, papaya, and guava.
- Fresh vegetable like onions, radish, carrot, and cabbage.
- Eat foods that are rich in fiber.
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid weight lifting
- Avoid fast running
- Avoid vigorous exercise
- Practice yoga every day
- Go for a brisk walk
- Sleep well
- Lemongrass tea
- Silk corn tea
- Green tea
- Nettle leaf tea
With the help of the mentioned things in the blog, you can lower your creatinine level effectively. Along with this, with the use of the 5 essential oils to lower creatinine levels, you can also get relief from the protocol of the painful procedures of dialysis.