7 Simple steps to Prevent Kidney Failure
Kidney failure is nothing new — it’s been around since the day you started taking medicines to control your blood pressure or diabetes. Some people started taking precautions very early to keep their kidneys safe from hypertension side effects and fit for long.
This blog contains 7 life-saving tools for your kidneys.
Kidney failure is the buzzword, and many people are sick of taking dialysis to cope with this condition. Dialysis and renal transplant are some perilous treatments for kidney failure patients, which are taking their lives. The causes of kidney failure are in everyone; they’re very common. Some people are known to sustain their vigor and vitality, and they take all the necessary precautions to keep their kidneys fit and far from diseases.
Kidney-related problems are nothing – it has been around since people changed their attention from healthy eating to junk foods. Kidney failure is a condition, which is handleable if you take the right action at the right time. Dr. Puneet is a kidney specialist providing kidney treatment in Ayurveda. Very soon, the doctor has treated more than one lakh fifty thousand kidney patients with Ayurvedic medicines and without dialysis.
The doctor is the head of a kidney care treatment center called Karma Ayurveda located in Delhi. The center is well-cleaned and maintained by the team. Their kidney patients communicate with professional and experienced dieticians and doctors. There, patients not only get the best kidney failure Ayurvedic treatment. But, they also get a customized diet made only for them and according to their kidney disease and body condition.
By chance you’re suffering from any kidney disease or your kidney is damaged, connect with Dr. Puneet at Karma Ayurveda. Along with kidney treatment in Ayurveda, follow the following seven steps to prevent kidney failure.
7 simple steps to prevent kidney failure
1. Don’t be addicted to painkillers – Many families have at least two to five members who have a habit of taking painkillers for everything. They do not think twice before taking painkillers twice a day. We can understand that painkillers are a lifesaver. They give relief from pain, but this healer creates 1000 problems for your kidneys.
Be the person who finds natural ways to deal with minor pain. And, the best to find the main problem, which is causing pain. Painkillers are not the solution to anything that is causing pain. They are the causative factors of kidney and liver failure.
Now, what can you take instead of painkillers?
You can consult an Ayurvedic doctor or use some natural home remedies, which are highly effective in healing your pain. For instance, if you have weakness, cold, fever, and pain – turmeric milk, which is also known as golden milk, is the best for you. Turmeric is an herb rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, vital to coping with many health problems.
2. If you do not control hypertension, it is going to create problems for your kidneys and other vital organs. Hypertension is closely related to kidney malfunction and heart disease on one side, where hypertension is a cause of kidney failure. It is one of the indications from your kidneys that they are dealing with something bad. If you start taking precautions at the beginning of hypertension, you can prevent the risk of many health ailments.
3. Communicate with your dietician about healthy and harmful foods for you – We’ve all heard that we become what we eat. It’s simply effective communication that we all do with our bodies. But, some people do one-sided communication. They only listen to their stomach. They may not study things their bodies are trying to say. For instance, gas, constipation, bloating, stomach pain, and many more are signs that your body gives that your eating habits are not appropriate.
Listen to your body’s response to the foods you are eating every day. Try to communicate with your body and comprehend what it is saying. Communicate with the best dietician to know about the nutrition, healthy and harmful for you.
If you are a kidney patient, consult Dr. Puneet for the best kidney failure Ayurvedic treatment and a diet plan based on your body condition.
4. Be proactive and do not procrastinate; you are your creator, you are the one responsible for the good and bad for your body – There is a simple step to keep yourself happy, and that is to keep your body and brain active. Procrastination not only affects your business or job, but its impact is very big when it comes to your body. Add some healthy tasks in your routine such as;
- Wake up early or before sunrise
- Exercise for 30 minutes
- Practice breathing exercises for better blood flow
- Meditate to clear your mind
- Read books
- Watch comedy movies
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Spend time with your family and friends
- Go for a routine checkup
- Measure your blood pressure and sugar levels every week
- Stay in contact with your doctor if you have any severe health problems.
Bear in mind that you are the creator of your body. A bad decision creates negative vibes and attracts negativity. And if you have any kidney disease, consult a kidney specialist, Dr. Puneet, for kidney treatment in Ayurveda.
5. Take your body seriously – If your body shows the following signs, take them seriously because your ignorance will cause you much pain.
- High creatinine – Fluid retention, dry or itchy skin, and high blood pressure
- Proteinuria – Protein loss, swelling in the legs, hands, and around the eyes, and weakness
- High blood pressure – Heart problems, headache, laziness, dizziness, legs pain, etc.
All these signs are connected to kidney disease, so do not ignore them.
6. Don’t hang out with dialysis – If you are a kidney patient and on dialysis, you are developing the risk of having kidney failure. Dialysis is a machine that is not intelligent to understand not to eliminate nutrients and waste from your body. On the other hand, dialysis is very painful, it has many side effects, and they are:
- Low blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Extremely dry skin
- Kidney failure
Along with that, the risk of kidney failure is high when you are on dialysis. After dialysis, you have only one option, and that is a transplant. It is because dialysis makes your kidneys weaker, and according to allopathic doctors, a transplant is the only method that can save you from death. But, the best kidney failure Ayurvedic treatment is something that not only rejuvenates your kidney. It also focuses on stopping kidney dialysis and a transplant.
7. Finally, and most importantly, precautions never mean your diseased kidney does not need treatment – Sometimes, some people do not take serious medicine in their over intelligence. They think that the precautions they are taking are enough to give them relief from the disease. But, it is a myth. Precautions are some actions you bring to control the deterioration of the condition and hold it tight to avoid traveling to other organs. For a complete cure for a disease, you need a treatment that works on the root causes of the problem.
Do not be your doctor; faith in those who studied hard to treat people like you. And, you know that for your kidney disease, you can consult Dr. Puneet for kidney treatment in Ayurveda.