It is estimated that most people are trapped within the maliciousness of kidney ailments. Every one in seven adults suffers from the severity of kidney disease. The vast majority have not acknowledged that high blood pressure and diabetes are the primary reasons for kidney damage. They are the central reasons due to which people become kidney patients. There are typical signs when your kidney becomes unhealthy.
As we studied in the blog piece of post covid complications, given the times that we are living in, most of the people who became victims of covid have acquired renal damage. The maximum rate of renal failures is estimated in covid patients. There is a link between the dysfunction of the kidneys, which can be reviewed through the overview of kidneys and how they work.
An overview of Kidneys: The ultimate multitasking organs
Your body runs accordingly if the internal organs are functioning systematically. A string of significant functions executed through these organs works towards the betterment of the human body. One of the organs that maintain the whole balance of the body is the kidneys.
Your kidneys are the epitome of multitasking because they are the holders of command over various bodily functions. Kidneys can also be seen as the pillars on which the body depends. If you have healthy kidneys, then you move towards the passage of good health and vitality. If not, then the kidneys can enter the phase of impairment which is harmful to other parts of the body.
However, let’s discuss the role of kidneys and their duties for other organs and the body.
Kidneys are the foundation of various functions, and any obstruction can cause these fist-sized organs to function abruptly. Underlying are the duties that are maintained by kidneys.
- Maintenance of the blood pressure levels: Kidneys administer blood pressure levels. They handle them according to the body’s requirements. Suppose Kidneys aren’t functioning as per their functional order. In that case, they may not be able to oversee blood pressure levels. The kidney patient can experience a strike of complications linked with blood pressure elevation and demotion.
- Maintains bone health: Your kidneys maintain bone health by creating an active form of vitamin D.
- Balance electrolytes: Electrolytes regulate muscle contractions and help keep the body hydrated. Kidneys have the authority of managing the basic levels of electrolytes.
- Production of red blood cells: A hormone called erythropoietin is produced by the kidneys. It instructs the bone marrow to form sufficient red blood cells for the body.
- Blood filtration: Kidneys filter the blood, due to which the toxic and fluid balance in the blood is maintained. The functioning and structural units of the kidneys (nephrons) have filtering agents (the glomerulus and tubules), and they assist kidneys in performing the primary function of blood filtration. Glomerular damage can invite various issues which can hamper the state of the body. That is why kidneys need to be healthy to have good health and vitality. When blood is transported in the kidneys, the tiny filtering blood vessels filter the blood, and tubules restore the essential substances in the bloodstream by reabsorbing them.
However, kidneys are the ones that help the body acquire a purified bloodstream, good nutrition, stable blood pressure levels, sufficient red blood cells, and electrolytes. That is why you need to understand that your body needs a healthy diet and lifestyle so that the organs can also function healthily.
Kidney diseases: The central reason for kidneys’ deterioration
The severity of kidney diseases differs from each other as there are various types of kidney ailments. Some of them account for the maximum cases, and some have a rare occurrence in the body. However, one similarity that unifies them is their central motive for providing irreparable damage to the kidneys.
When a medical condition or disease invades the functional territory of the kidneys, the event of renal dysfunction occurs. Most kidney diseases are at the peak of extremity because they do not showcase their symptoms until the kidney function has declined to such an extent that the kidney is on the verge of end-stage renal disease.
“The more your kidney procures damage, the deeper they enter the phase of deterioration.”
That is why it is crucial to take precautions to keep your kidneys healthy, as a pandemic has struck our doors twice. It can bounce back again, so follow the precautions that are mentioned in the previous blog series.
Allopathy: The modern medical science
Allopathy is the modern medicinal science and has developed ever since the strike of modernization. When we talk about treatment for kidney diseases, then the medical field of allopathy uses surgery-based, drug-based medications and machine-based treatments to repair the renal damage. Let’s discuss the perspective of allopathy regarding kidney ailments and how they treat them.
- Machine-based allopathic kidney disease treatment: Dialysis is a machine-based treatment that is used for kidney dysfunction. It is a procedure that performs the elimination of waste products and excess fluids from the blood. It is a source of replacement of kidneys when they can not function as they should. The blood is diverted to the machine to be cleaned. It is a complex treatment and is performed under the supervision of allopathic practitioners.
- Surgery-based treatment: When the kidney reaches total malfunction, the doctors recommend a renal transplant. It is a surgical process to replace the diseased kidney with a healthy one. A kidney transplant is performed under the supervision of an expert surgeon.
- Medical management: This option is a temporary source of treatment for kidney failure. It comes in handy when the patient does not want to undergo a renal transplant and dialysis. The course of medications is produced using drugs and supplements that can help reduce symptoms and complications. This treatment option will not keep you alive. You can live comfortably on the support of medical management until your body becomes unable to hold on to life.
The primary thing that needs to be highlighted is that allopathic treatments can treat the disease only; they can not cure it. Due to which many people gradually become a victim of kidney failure and lose their lives.
Let’s overview the permanent solution for your kidney ailments, i.e. the natural healing system of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda: A passage towards natural healing
The ancient medicinal science of Ayurveda has a vast knowledge regarding health issues linked with the human body. Ayurveda has been here since the dawn of civilization, due to which it has acquired expertise in treating major ailments associated with kidneys dysfunction.
The ayurvedic treatment for kidney diseases is based on the natural healing system of Ayurveda which offers three central factors that work in the betterment of the mental, physical and spiritual well-being of the kidney patient. Ayurveda focuses on understanding the pathology of the disease and treating the disease from its core.
- Therapeutic based treatment: This type of treatment is based on the use of natural healing therapies as they bring out the natural healing capabilities of the kidney patient and detoxify the whole body. There is no use of machines or harmful procedures in the execution of these therapies.
- Herbal management: The course of herb-based medications are provided in order to have an efficient and long-lasting impact on kidney function. These medications are produced using extracts of herbs that are renal friendly in nature. Herb based medications are 100 % natural and tend to repair the impaired kidney function.
- Dietary and lifestyle alterations: Ayurveda states that a healthy diet and lifestyle are essential to procure good health and vitality for your kidneys. A kidney patient must have a good diet as the body becomes a center of health issues. To manage the health complications, superfoods that are natural kidney enhancers are included in the diet chart as they can help the patient acquire strength to combat the kidney ailment. A healthy lifestyle can help decrease the severity of the disease because including physical activities like yoga can help detoxify the body and regulate blood pressure. It provides a platform where the body, mind, and soul procure peace.
That is why Ayurveda recommends a renal-friendly diet chart and a healthy lifestyle due to which the kidneys can heal naturally. Ayurveda is the best mode of treatment that helps manage the severity of kidney disease. It is authentic and rejuvenates kidney function by using its holistic ways.
Disclaimer: This write-up explains all the significant facts related to High Blood Pressure. It should not be taken as medical advice. All the medicines, treatment, and food items mentioned must be taken only after recommending an Ayurvedic expert. For further advice, you can use this helpline: +91-9871712050 number or visit www.karmaayurvedahospital.com.