“No more wondering to live a life free from Asthma because we assure you that you can do it with Ayurveda.”
Yes, Asthma ka Ayurvedic Treatment or Asthma cure in Ayurveda is potent enough to do this. Thamaka Shwasa or Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of the respiratory system that makes its appearance by sneezing, difficulty in breathing, and at times coughing. Vitiation of Kapha Dosha in the body restricts the healthy blood flow and air in the bronchial region, resulting in Thamaka Schwasa. In cases of an acute asthma attack, the victim may not receive warning signs or symptoms. Possible causes would be either a history of respiratory diseases or an allergy to dust and pollution.
Can Ayurveda cure Asthma?
We would rather like to say that Ayurveda is the only remedy that can cure Asthma. The causes of Thamaka Shavasa block the airways because of the Kapha Dosha. The afflicted may have an environmental impact or genetic effect that has resulted in Asthma. Factors that trigger chronic inflammatory disease may cover factors related to environmental exposure to dust, pollution, cold, pneumonia, anxiety | stress, and underlying medical conditions. Either of these has a severe effect on the way a person breathes. In Ayurveda, the treatment of Thamaka Shavasa is done with the help of natural herbs and spices. Garlic, turmeric, lemongrass, ginger, and parsley are essential herbs/kitchen ingredients with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal properties that enhance immunity and fight agents invade the functioning of the respiratory system. Ayurvedacharya can make some lifestyle changes for faster improvement.
A chronic inflammatory respiratory that occurs with exacerbations in Kapha Dosha is known as Asthma. People who have asthma problems may also complain of coronary heart disease, diabetes mellitus, and hypertension. It also affects the rest of the organs, but the most significant risk of chronic kidney disease. Research on the reasons behind this is still going on.
Do the Ayurvedic herbs work for a 3-year-old baby?
Yes, the usage of Ayurvedic herbs described by the certified Ayurvedist will surely help even the 3-year-old baby recover from the agonies and distraught he has been facing. It also depends on the parents; if they are becoming the ‘Google Doctors’ and giving the medicines on their own, then the results may not reflect any changes. So, it is always advised to seek the advice of the Ayurvedacharya because he is the one who knows the body from the inside more than any of us reading and writing the content on different sites.
The appearance of different symptoms may help an afflicted to get diagnosed with Asthma. Early detection may help with an early and swift recovery. Following are some of the symptoms analyzed hypothetically in different patients:
- Chest pain: It can be terrible and different from the pain that occurs when you suffer from gas & acidity problems. It may also cause difficulties in breathing.
- Uneasiness: It can be best known as panicking, a common phenomenon in people having difficulties in breathing.
- Sleeping disorders: When you cannot breathe properly, your body lacks oxygen, affecting your sleeping patterns and causing different disorders. If this particular symptom is happening to you, then you may encounter with CKD sooner or later in life when left untreated.
- Whistling sound: When you exhale and sense that it has made a sound of a whistle or any other abrupt sound, then you may have a symptom of Asthma. Asthma treatment in Ayurveda and yoga classifies this symptom differently from the sounds and vibrations that come when you are down with cough and cold.
- Allergic reactions: It is one of the most common symptoms that occur when the afflicted is at the initial stages of Asthma (when unknown). Although the allergic reactions remain throughout life, with Asthma Ayurvedic upchar, you can combat this underlying cause.
All these symptoms are the most common symptoms that we have analyzed among Asthma afflicted patients. Now let us discuss the causes that asthma cure in Ayurveda describes.
Generally, the explanation for the causes of Asthma in Ayurveda described as the vitiation in Kapha Dosha. However, other causes are defining and estimating the causes of Asthma in Ayurvedic upchar, such as:
- Exposure to the dust and pollution
- Inheritance or family history
- Being overweight
- Frequent cold, cough, flu, and pneumonia
- Anxiety and stress
- Regular extreme or excessive physical activities
- Allergic reactions
- Food additives
- Extreme weather conditions
- Excessive smoking and vaping
Asthma is becoming a cause of global health concern because of its commonness. The risks and complications have increased in newborns, preadolescence, and adolescence. Earlier it was a rare disease that had affected elderly people majorly.
Now, let us discuss the Ayurvedic treatment for Asthma. Asthma cure in Ayurveda is an all-natural and organic way of healing that excludes the usage of Asthma Pumps and all the simulated methods.
The Asthma Ayurvedic Upchar:
The Indian Ayurvedists, like Dr. Puneet Dhawan of Karma Ayurveda Hospital, have different techniques and methods of treating chronic and acute illness. From Panchakarma to Acupuncture, Ayurveda is potent enough to bring revolutionary changes in afflicted people’s lives. There are a few techniques that are specifically a part of Asthma cure in Ayurveda:
- Massage (Panchakarma)
- Yoga for Asthma
- Oral and topical use of herbs and spices
- Different breathing exercises
- Different dietary and lifestyle changes
Other than this, Ayurvedists use different techniques to conquer this type of respiratory disease.
The herbal way:
Asthma ka Ayurvedic treatment provides different methods where the patients can be treated without spending much. Ayurveda is a type of treatment that is affordable and approachable by any class and caste. Following are the examples that can help with the treatment of Asthma depending on the patient’s medical case history and usage:
- Argemone Mexicana
- Cassia Sophera
- Tulsi (Basil Leaves)
- Euphorbia Hirta or Asthma weed
There are specific remedies that are available to cure Asthma with Ayurvedic Upchar only. But let us save that for another blog (click here).