Kidneys are a pair of organs shaped like a bean that have a number of functions in the body to perform in order to support life. But since many years kidney diseases have evolved as the major threat to the health of the human. Kidney ailments are among those diseases that result in high mortality and morbidity. When it comes to the treatment of disease, there are three broadly known methods, allopathy, homeopathy, and Ayurveda. Kidney disease can be categorized into two major categories, acute kidney disease, and chronic kidney disease. In modern days, people with kidney ailments rush towards the artificial method of treatment where they get harmful drugs that can turn their body to function ill in the long run, dialysis, and kidney transplant. There is a huge population that has no idea that kidneys can be treated without dialysis by the method which they refer to as an alternate treatment method.
Ayurveda is the oldest treatment method in the humankind that understands all the aspects of the body as well as of the disease. Ayurveda aspires to stop kidney dialysis and make a world that should be healthy and active with the help of nature’s goodness. In this blog, we will study the benefits of acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda.
Acute kidney disease is the sudden loss of kidneys’ functioning that can be altered with the help of the right treatment, Ayurveda. The herbs of Ayurveda are therapeutic in nature that act upon the core reason of the kidney disease and rejuvenates the deterioration of the kidneys from the cellular level. The approach of acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is holistic that helps in the rejuvenation of overall health and fills the entire body with much energy and enthusiasm.
AKD and Ayurveda
When it comes to the treatment of acute kidney disease, Ayurveda takes into consideration all the vitiated doshas and functions for their pacification. Acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is comprehensive of herbs, yoga practices, less hectic exercise set, right kidney diet, and some useful alterations in the lifestyle. According to Ayurveda, kidney disease is the result of any blockage in the minute channels or the srotas. Pacification of these strotas helps Ayurveda to stop kidney dialysis. Ayurveda can efficiently eliminate the need for dialysis for the person who is suffering from a kidney ailment. Kidney disease can be treated without dialysis with major benefits like:
- No matter how severe the condition is, acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda can do wonders.
- Customization is the key to Ayurvedic treatment. This indicates that the medicines and dietary needs are customized on the basis of the need for an individual’s body.
- The treatment in Ayurveda is started only after keeping the unique set of Prakriti, causative factors of the disease, and doshic properties of the human in mind.
- The treatment in Ayurveda is cost-effective and is feasible by everyone despite the economic condition.
- In Ayurveda, not only the treatment is customized but the lifestyle is also personalized and dietary recommendations cause some great impact on the health of the diseased.
- The therapies and principles of acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda support the natural repairing system of the humans and rejuvenate all the cells and tissues well.
- The benefits of Ayurveda cannot only be penned down as it stops kidney dialysis but it has major proven medical benefits such as stress buster.
- Acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda helps in losing weight and reduction of obesity which is one of the three major causes of kidney disease; the other two are diabetes and hypertension.
- Ayurveda being the Mother of all healing helps the entire body by balancing hormones, reducing inflammation, extracting toxins from the body, alleviating the risk of other diseases, curing insomnia, and reducing bloating.
With all these benefits we can say that acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is a major win that can also stop kidney dialysis and make the quality of life much better.
Disclaimer:- The purpose of the content on this page is not to substitute any professional medical advice but to only provide information to the reader. If the reader is a kidney patient, we recommend not making any diet or routine changes without consulting his/her doctor or dietitian. For appointments, call at our 24×7 helpline: +91-9871712050 or visit www.karmaayurvedahospital.com