Kidneys are bean-shaped structures present below the ribcage. Kidneys are very crucial to survive a healthy lifestyle. They perform many essential functions for the body such as separating waste products, excess water, and other toxic materials of the body. Kidney sends these toxic elements to bladder and bladder removed these during urination. They produce hormones that regulate blood pressure and helps in the production of red blood cells.
These days, kidney diseases have become a major issue, many individuals are suffering from kidney disease all over the globe. Kidney disease occurs when your kidney becomes damaged and can’t able to perform its functions. Damaged may be caused by diabetes, high blood pressure, and other chronic diseases. Kidney damage can lead to other health problems like weakness in bones, severe nerve damage, and malnutrition. If kidney disease is not treated, it gets worse over a period of time and your kidney may stop working. In that situation, dialysis and kidney transplant are the options left for the kidney patient. Dialysis is a treatment that filters waste products from the blood, but outside the body with the help of machines. It can’t cure kidney disease, but with the help of dialysis, you can live a little longer.
Types of kidney disease
Chronic diseases other than kidney disease can cause kidney damage that leads to chronic kidney disease or in some cases kidney failure. Different types of kidney disease are as follows:
- Acute kidney disease – Acute kidney failure occurs rapidly over a short time. This disease is deadly as well as common in those who are critically ill and already hospitalized.
- Chronic kidney disease – we have to understand that kidney failure never occurs at all once. It is always better to look for treatment at the starting stages to get better results.
- Nephrotic syndrome – It is a condition of kidney disease in which there is a heavy loss of protein in the blood. There are small tissues present inside the kidney that helps the kidney to filter waste products from the blood. These small tissues are known as glomeruli.
- Polycystic kidney disease – This is a disorder that is associated with the abnormal size of the kidney. This results in the formation of fluid-filled cysts in the kidney. This disease can even cause the death of the patient if kidneys are not treated in the early stage. Size of kidney cysts increases over some time that may cause kidney infection or other complications.
- Proteinuria – It is the disease in which the protein gets discharged from the body through urine. This situation occurs when the patient is ill or suffering from any kind of infection.
- Creatinine treatment – This is the condition that occurs with the normal wear and tear of the muscles present in the body. After the production of the creatinine, it starts passing through the kidney. High creatinine level shows the abnormal functioning of kidneys which needs to get proper treatment.
Symptoms of kidney disease
Usually, someone with kidney disease has few symptoms of this disease or sometimes it is not specific with the disease. Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
- Problem in urination
- Swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids
- Problem in breathing
- Pain in your chest
Causes of kidney disease
Urine and a blood test are required to be done to detect the presence of kidney disease. When you will get to know the presence of kidney disease inside your body, then you will get the powerful and right treatment for the disease by the doctors. Causes of kidney disease are as follows:
- Blood in urine
- Protein in urine
- Diabetes or high sugar level in the blood
- High blood pressure
- Drugs that harm the kidney or its functions
- Kidney stones
- Acute kidney injury
- Kidney pain
- Hepatitis C and kidney disease
The above-mentioned causes indicate that you need proper treatment to resolve this issue.
Complications of kidney disease
These are some extreme complications that occur when you are suffering from kidney disease.
- Bone disease or arthritis
- Heart disease
- High potassium level in the blood
- Fluid buildup
Treatment of kidney disease
According to the allopathic doctors, some kidney disease can be treated but chronic kidney disease has no cure in Allopathy. With the use of allopathic treatment, you can treat the causes of kidney disease, but that does not cure the kidney properly. If your kidney gets damaged, then dialysis and kidney transplant are the options left with the kidney patients. Treatment of kidney disease in Allopathy is to control symptoms and reduce the complications of the disease. If your kidneys get severely damaged, you may need treatment for end-stage kidney disease but this is not the only option available to cure the patient of the kidney failure. Another way to treat kidney disease is Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment. If you want to revive your kidney by Ayurveda, then you have to meet Ayurvedic doctor as soon as possible with all your lab test reports. Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment uses natural herbs to treat kidney disease. These herbs are so powerful in curing kidney patients. If you follow proper routine and diet chart with medications of Ayurvedic practitioners, then you can revive your kidney by Ayurveda from kidney disease.
Revive your kidney by Ayurveda
Ayurveda is the Sanskrit word, which means knowledge of life. Ayurveda is been practiced in India from more than 5000 years ago. Many Ayurvedic Health Care Institutes which provide treatment to patients with the goodness of Ayurveda. At Karma Ayurveda, you are going to get proper Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment that heals kidney patients without any side-effect. Karma Ayurveda is established in 1937 with the aim to stop kidney dialysis. Here Dr. Puneet Dhawan is utilizing his expertise to treat all kidney patients without dialysis.