Kidney failure is a condition that transpires when your kidneys are struggling with a disease for a very long time. Kidney failure does not occur only because of kidney disease; urinary tract infection, heart disease, lung disease, and many other health ailments can also cause kidney failure. Several people are suffering from kidney failure, but they are not aware of it. Along with health ailments, lack of knowledge and treatment are also counted as one of the causes of kidney failure.
Kidneys are the organs that are bound to sift and excrete wastes from your body with the urine. Also, they are qualified to produce those hormones that are vital in the formation of red blood cells and to control your blood pressure. To get rid of kidney disease or kidney failure, people prefer to take Allopathic treatment that works to suppress the symptoms of the disease, instead of its roots causes. On the other hand, the people who take Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure from Doctor Puneet Dhawan, get relief from the symptoms as well as from the causes of the disease.
The purpose of this blog post is to promulgate what kidney failure is, its causes, symptoms, prevention, and treatment in Ayurveda.
Topic 1 – What is kidney failure?
You might know that kidney failure is a condition in which your kidneys completely stop working because of any disease. You have two kidneys, if one-stop working due to any reason, then it is essential to keep an eye on the other one. One diseased kidney can affect to the other, then create the situation of kidneys failure.
Topic 2 – causes of kidney failure
The following are the reasons due to which you will get the problem of kidney failure.
• Chronic kidney disease
• Acute kidney failure
• Polycystic kidney disease
• Cystic kidney disease
• Nephrotic syndrome
• High blood pressure
• High blood sugar level
• COPD, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
• Lung cancer
• Lung infection
• Heart disease
• Urinary tract infection
• Weak immune system
• Fragile digestive system
• Unhealthy diet
• Kidney infection
• Kidney malfunction
• Increased consumption of protein supplements
• Over-consumption of pain killers
These are some of the conditions or causes that can increase the risk of having kidney failure. In case if you are suffering from any of these problems, then communicate with your doctor about the health of your kidneys.
Topic 3 – Symptoms of kidney failure
You have one or more of the following of the symptoms indicate that you need to approach Doctor Puneet Dhawan for Ayurvedic kidney failure treatment.
• Abdomen pain
• Urination problems
• Poor appetite
• Weak digestive system
• Burning sensations while passing urine
• High creatinine level
• Increased blood pressure
• High uric acid
• Blood in the urine
• Pain in the back, legs, and hands
• Hair fall
• Dry or itchy skin
• Dark yellow urine
Topic 4 – Preventions
Ayurvedic remedies and treatment are the two most vital methods that you can use to get rid of kidney failure. The following are the remedies that you should use.
• Stop living a sedentary lifestyle
• Do not do vigorous exercise
• Practice yoga
• Follow a kidney-friendly diet plan
• Use herbs to cure minor health problems
• Avoid substances like protein, sodium sugar, phosphorus, and potassium
• Stay hydrated
• Control your blood pressure
• Maintain a healthy level of blood sugar
• Use nutritious natural foods, instead of canned or processed foods
• Meditate to relax your mind, body, and its organs
• Use olive oil, instead of refined
• Take Ayurvedic treatment
If you have been suffering from the problem of kidney failure or any other kidney problem, then it does not mean you need dialysis. You can opt for Ayurvedic treatment that includes natural ingredients, herb, diet, and yogic science to eradicate a disease from your body with its causes.
Topic 5 – What made Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure risk-free?
Ayurveda is a risk-free solution for your failed kidney because of the following benefits.
• Ayurvedic medicines balance the imbalance channels of your body that works to keep your kidney healthy and fit
• Ayurveda does not use any artificial medication and treatment that cause harmful effects on your body
• Ayurvedic medicine not only terminate the disease but also prevent its causes and symptoms
• Ayurveda sustain a healthy level of blood pressure or blood sugar in your body
• Ayurveda keep your heart and other organs of your body healthy
• Ayurvedic medicines do not cause any obnoxious effects on your body
• Ayurvedic Doctor Puneet Dhawan cure your kidneys without using dialysis or renal replacement sort of procedures
These are the factors that make Ayurvedic kidney treatment a risk free solution. One of the major factors because of which you should choose Ayurvedic treatment is that it is away from antibiotics and drugs which leave several side effects on the patient’s health. Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure includes medications that are made up of unrefined herbs such as Kaasni, Varun, Punarnava, etc. All these natural herbs never found to associate with any side effects and also work for the right elimination of deep down causes, which are found to link with kidney failure.
Ayurvedic doctor kidney failure treatment in Himachal Pradesh is become as famous because of Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He has proved that Ayurveda is not only a way of remedy but also a cure for your kidney diseases. The motto of Dr. Puneet Dhawan is to stop kidney dialysis, which he is attaining every day by providing natural kidney treatment to renal patients. At Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan will also guide you about the right tips related to lifestyle and eating. He, with his team, is working diligently to promulgate the art of Ayurveda around the world so that every kidney patient can get a permanent solution for his kidney disease.
On the off chance, you or anyone in your family have been facing kidney-related problems, and then head to Karma Ayurveda to get the best kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda.