The outstanding and efficacious outcome of Ayurvedic Treatments has been persistently noticed, since its inception. Our kidneys being one of the important organs are known to perform major functions and thus, taking care of our kidneys should be of paramount importance to us.
Kidney failure or Renal Inefficiency is a condition with reduced kidney functions. The kidney functions get reduced to less than 15 percent of its normal capacity. The kidneys become incapable to remove wastes and toxins, and as a result, the wastes start getting accumulated in our blood, making it impure. It is a condition that needs to be acted upon and if left untreated, it might even be life-threatening or at times fatal.”Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment“
Symptoms of Kidney Failure
The reason it is known to be the silent killers is due to its inability to show symptoms at the initial stages. However, there are certain symptoms that need to be acted upon are:
- Shortness of breath
- Very less or no urination
- Vomiting or Nausea
- Blood in the urine
- Foamy or bubbly urine
- Swelling in the legs, feet, or ankles
- Feeling cold
- Feeling of itchiness
- Food tastes like metal
Get yourself treated if you find yourself related to any of the symptoms, and get yourself treated if diagnosed with impaired kidney functions, as any delays further might be hazardous to your health. ” Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment”
Due to the impairment in your kidneys, the kidney health and functions get distorted. Some factors responsible for the same are:
- Kidney Trauma
- Severe Dehydration
- Certain acute and chronic disease
- Toxic exposure to environmental pollutants or certain medications
Natural remedies to ease symptoms:
Once you get diagnosed with kidney disease, choosing the right treatment is crucial, as that will determine your future health. However, there are also certain natural complementary homemade remedies known to ease symptoms and help improve the functions of kidneys. Some of the remedies are:
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking water helps in easy removal of bacteria and thus eliminating infections. But it must also be kept in mind that overdoing it might even strain your kidneys
- Drink Cranberry juice: Cranberry juice is known to reduce infections in kidneys, thereby helping kidneys to function well.
- Avoid alcohol or coffee: Alcohol or Coffee requires kidneys to do some extra work and thus strains kidneys. Avoiding them might help kidneys.
- Try Parsley juice: Parsley juice increases the frequency and amount of urination. This also helps in faster removal of bacteria.
Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Choosing the right treatment will help you improve your conditions and give you a healthy body and mind. Karma Ayurveda in this regard, under the supervision of Doctor Puneet Dhawan, through its Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment, has helped thousands of patients to permanently ward of the disease, without putting them on Dialysis or Transplantation. Since Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment, of Karma Ayurveda, works from the root to eliminate the issue, it has successfully helped patients to have a healthy and fit future.