Your kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped organs, of the size of a fist and located on either side of the spine. They filter your blood and remove toxic wastes. The toxins are sent to your bladder by the kidneys and later your body removes those toxins by urinating. Other major functions of kidneys are: “Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Phoenix, Arizona”
- Kidneys produce erythropoietin hormone that intimates bone marrow to produce red blood cells.
- Facilitates the production of Vitamin D, which is beneficial to our body in many ways including bone health.
- Balances pH (pH is a measure of acids and base)
- Helps control blood pressure “Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda”
Since kidneys perform major functions of our body, they are the vital organs that need to be taken care of. “Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Phoenix, Arizona”
Kidney Failure is a condition of kidneys characterized by the inability of the kidneys to perform its functions like removing toxins and wastes, producing RBC (Red Blood Cells), etc. The kidney function reduces to less than 15 percent of their capacity. Several factors interfere with the kidney health and functions like:
- Certain chronic and acute diseases
- Exposure to toxic environmental pollutants and certain medications
- Kidney Trauma
- Severe dehydration
Due to the incapability of kidneys to function well, your body becomes overloaded with toxins. This might be life-threatening or fatal if left untreated for long. “Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Phoenix, Arizona”
Kidney Failure is a silent killer as it is difficult to trace symptoms at the initial stage. However, there are certain symptoms to watch out for, and requires a proper diagnosis of your kidney functions:
- A reduction in your urine
- Pressure or pain in your chest
- Excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Due to the inability of the kidneys to eliminate water waste, the fluid retention causes the swelling in your legs, ankles, and feet.
- Loss of appetite and lethargy
- High blood potassium
Certain Ayurvedic tips to take care of your kidneys are:
- Stay hydrated but do not overdo it, as that might strain your kidneys
- Increase the consumption of fruits and green leafy vegetables
- Reduce the intake of sodium, potassium and phosphorous
- Include Yoga, Pranayam, and exercises in your daily routine for almost 30-45 minutes to improvise your kidney functions. “Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda”
Ayurveda offers the best remedy, considering all the aspects of bodily improvement i.e. Mind, body, and soul. Kidney Failure Treatment in Arizona, Phoenix, in Ayurveda is the best among all other healthcare disciplines.
Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Arizona, Phoenix
Karma Ayurveda, led by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, is one of the best Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment providers. It is well known for its best ayurvedic techniques, kidney-friendly diet and exercise tips. Doctor Puneet Dhawan has helped kidney patients regain their lost hope of recovery, without Dialysis or Transplantation. “Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda”