Agartala city is the capital of the Indian state of Tripura and known as one of the largest cities of North-east India. With the increasing incidence of diabetic patients in the state, the demand for Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala is growing day-by-day. Diabetes is the main reason for kidney diseases or disorders. There is no permanent solution for kidney problems in the two medical colleges situated in Agartala city. The demand for Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala has increased because of the endowment to heal kidney disease without renal replacement therapy (dialysis or a kidney transplant). There are some of the things from which you need to aware of to stay far away from kidney diseases or disorders. In this blog, we cover -the reasons behind kidney problems, the symptoms of kidney problems, and the food, you cannot eat.
The reasons behind kidney problems
1. Your high blood pressure – Yes, it is one of the leading symptoms of kidney diseases or disorders. Most of the time, you may neglect your high blood pressure by thinking that it may not harm you. But, an individual with high blood pressure double the risk of kidney failure. There are many people with high blood pressure are taking permanent treatment in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala.
2. Glomerular disease – The glomeruli are small filters in the kidneys, and these filters clean the blood. Glomerular diseases can cause damage to these filters that they cannot filter waste and fluid well. Glomerular disease cause harm to the filters in a way that it may not able to hold the protein and the red blood cells to leak out by the urine. An individual with the glomerular disease needs to take treatment in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala to prevent its causes and kidney problems.
3. High blood sugar level (diabetes) – It is the reason behind the increased number of kidney patients in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala. Diabetes can cause high blood pressure, poor glucose control, poor appetite, weight loss, and kidney failure. Type 1 and type 2 of diabetes can affect an individual with kidney failure. That is the reason people prefer to take Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda because it prevents the causes and heals the disease from its roots.
The symptoms of kidney problems
1. Weakness – It happens when your kidneys do not filter wastes, hold protein, or some other necessary substances. Your body is not able to consume the minerals you need to perform your day-to-day liveliness. When you feel weakness and tiredness all the time that means your body is not getting proper substances so, you need to go Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala.
2. Poor Appetite and Vomiting- When a high amount of waste materials aggregate in your body, you may not feel the desire to eat, and sometimes you feel to vomit. That is why a lot of kidney patients feel weak all the time because they do not sense the desire to eat.
3. Sleep problems and lack of concentration – When you are experiencing kidney disease or disorder, you may not feel the need to take a sleep. You cannot concentrate on your business, startup, job, and study. All the time, you feel tired and weak because of your kidney are not function in a way that they should do. By taking ayurvedic kidney disease treatment in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala, you can stay far away and feel free from kidney disease.
The food, you cannot eat
1. Protein Intake – If you have been noticing a high amount of protein in the urine, you need to control your protein intake because it is a sign of proteinuria which may cause you kidney failure and kidney disease. For Instance – Red meat and dairy products can increase the level of protein in your body so, cut down the quantity of red meat and dairy products from your diet.
2. Sodium Intake – If you have been facing problems related to high blood pressure so, it is beneficial for you to decrease the level of salt from your diet. High blood pressure may cause kidney problems for which you need to take permanent ayurvedic treatment in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala.
3. Oily and Junk food intake – To control your blood pressure, weight, cholesterol level, and diabetes, you should quit or control your desire to eat junk food and oily food such as burger, momos, pizza and all.
Ayurvedic kidney treatment can prevent the causes, and side effects occur due to kidney diseases or disorders. With the use of natural herbs, Dr. Puneet Dhawan has successfully healed 35000 plus kidney patients. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is the co-founder of Karma Ayurveda Hospital which is one of the leading ayurvedic kidney treatment centers in Delhi. There are many kidney patients taking treatment in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Agartala and able to do their day-to-day activities, including their job.