In western India, Ahmadabad recognized as the largest city in the state of Gujarat. Ahmadabad is a fascinating city to explore. But according to the health report, approximately 5 lakh people in Ahmadabad are measured to experiencing a kidney disorder, and 8.9% of the state’s population suffers from chronic kidney diseases. The Indian government is working to open more Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Ahmedabad for greater awareness and early treatment to help tackle the kidney disease. Some of the causes of chronic kidney diseases are diabetes, hypertension, obesity, smoking and use of over the counter pain killers. Following are the things too avoid staying far from chronic kidney diseases-
- Manage your medical conditions – the principal causes of chronic kidney disease are hypertension, high blood pressure, and diabetes, so your main aim is to avoid those things which can produce these symptoms. Try to eat healthy food, low sugar, low salt, and practice meditation or yoga once in a day.
- Do not consume pain killers – when we feel tired, anxiety, pain in head, chest, stomach, low fever, and more – first to avoid painkillers like aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen. Second, to meditate daily in the morning so, that your body can clear tension and your mind feels fresh.
- Have a healthy diet – when you eat extra food more than you want, you can harm your body. Your extra food can increase calories, extra fat and extra weight which can cause you kidney difficulties. Maximum of the kidney patients in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Ahmedabad are suffering from chronic kidney disease because of their unhealthy weight.
- Manage to drink water – if you are not drinking as much water as your body demands this can cause you problem in urine and kidney. When we urine our body releases the water but, if you see blood cells in your pee that means your kidneys filters are not able to hold blood cells. In Ayurvedic kidney treatment, most of the consultant use natural herbs to control the symptoms of kidney diseases. In Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan works on to heal the causes of chronic kidney diseases so, that the patient can get some relief.
There are many homemade remedies Ayurveda guides to practice to stay protected from chronic kidney disease. It is not possible to cure it but, yes, it may take some time to find the main cause of the disease so, that the ayurvedic consultant will work to heal it from the root. It is strange for people to understand they have chronic kidney failure only when their kidney function stop working normally and is falling to 25 percent of normal. Following are some causes and symptoms by which you can check that your kidneys are fine and unwell.
- Common symptoms of chronic kidney disease – Blood in urine, high blood pressure, fatigue, diabetes, and weakness these are some of the common symptoms of this disease. Ayurvedic Dr. Puneet Dhawan aimed at stopping or slowing down the progress of the disease by controlling its underlying cause. Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is much affected in comparison to allopathic.
- Most common symptoms of chronic kidney disease – Anemia, blood in urine, dark urine, loss of appetite, muscle cramps, insomnia, panting (shortness of breath), a sudden change in body weight, and nausea. These are some of the most common symptoms of chronic kidney disease. It is important that people who are at high risk of developing kidney disease have their kidney functions regularly checked from Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Ahmedabad.
More than Twenty million people have chronic kidney disease, where patients experience a progressive deterioration of kidney function, the end outcome of which is kidney failure. There is no permanent cure for this disease in allopathic but, Karma Ayurveda first discovers the causes of the disease and then work to fix it to destroy its roots. Because chronic kidney disease is one of the major diseases in Ahmadabad that is why there are so many Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospitals in Ahmedabad.