Kidney problems increase when there is a problem in the urine elimination process in the body. Kidneys solely are responsible for excreting out waste but when the filtering vessels inside them get damaged, they may have difficulty passing out toxins. The waste that should be eliminated out stays inside the body only making you feel sick. The situation can be devastating if you do not consult a doctor at Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Bhubaneswar. Ayurvedic treatment works well when it comes to preventing the health of a damaged kidney.
Causes of kidney damage
Kidney disease happens because of certain health conditions which destroy the filtering units of the kidney. When the damage reaches an advanced stage, the kidneys may stop working at all. The condition can be life-threatening for the patients as hazardous levels of fluids get accumulated inside the blood vessels.
The fluid can accumulate itself even at the lining of the heart and lungs, thereby increasing the risk of cardiovascular diseases in you. Hence, it is necessary to consult an ayurvedic specialist who can diagnose the underlying cause of damage and can initiate the treatment.
The causes of kidney damage include:
- The high blood sugar level in the body makes it hard for the kidney to clean blood. When the kidneys are damaged due to increased diabetic level, it is called diabetic kidney damage.
- Hypertension means the blood vessels are working hard to pump the blood. This can harm the tiny vessels inside the kidney as well, and therefore, you should immediately connect to Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Bhubaneswar.
- Autoimmune system diseases such as IgA nephropathy makes it hard for the kidney to function properly
- Polycystic kidney disease further damages the health of the diseased kidney
- The kidneys need blood to eliminate toxins, but insufficient blood makes it hard for the kidneys to do so
- An obstruction in the urine elimination process is another reason why your kidneys get damaged
Symptoms of kidney damage
The symptoms that should be looked for are:
- Muscle cramps making hard for you to sleep
- Swelling in your hands and feet
- Too much urine, while in some cases the reduced frequency of urine is also observed
- Nausea and vomiting
- Panting at times
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in the taste buds
- Blood in the urine
- Fizzy urine
Kidney treatment in Ayurveda is a natural treatment to end your kidney-related problems. With the help of ayurvedic treatment, the patients can release the symptoms of kidney disease from the body.
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease
Ayurveda is the best approach to count on when you have kidney-related disorders. Ayurvedic herbs hold an empathetic approach to cure the illness of its root. There are other kidney cure treatments available in medical science, such as dialysis or transplant, but ayurvedic approach permanently helps to cure the illness. Unlike dialysis, which is a temporary solution to eliminate toxins from the blood, the ayurvedic solution helps to rejuvenate the damaged cells so that the complications never occur again.
Ayurvedic kidney treatment by Karma Ayurveda Hospital
Karma Ayurveda Hospital offers ayurvedic treatment and customized renal-diet to restore the health of the damaged kidney. Thousands of patients have been saved with ayurvedic treatment by Doctor Puneet Dhawan. The herbal medicines by us are completely organic and free from metal extrusions so that patients do not have any complications when consuming.
If you are also looking for ways to enhance the working of your kidney with natural treatment, then consult us!