There are many reports which clearly show how the number of kidney patients is increasing rapidly not only in India but at many other regions around the world. There are a number of causes which are letting these numbers to increase day by day. This is the reason why it turns necessary for every individual today to stay aware about the causes which increase the risk of kidney disease. In this blog, we are going to know all these aspects associated with kidney disease. People who are looking for an ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Shimla are also going to know about an ayurvedic kidney care institution which is serving people since 1937.
Signs which shows that there is something wrong with your kidneys
In many of the cases, people reach the last stage of kidney disease which is known as kidney failure because they stay unaware of the symptoms which can be a sign of kidney disease. Here are the major signs which depict that there is something wrong with your kidneys and you need to get ayurvedic kidney treatment:
- Feeling of tiredness even without working much
- Trouble while sleeping
- Dryness and itching of the skin
- Often or increased urge to urinate
- The appearance of blood in urine
- Foamy urine
- Puffiness of eyes
- Poor appetite
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Muscle cramps
People who are facing such health complications should go a health checkup to address the right cause behind it. Because these health complications can let you find ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Shimla or at any other region worldwide.
Golden rules which will keep your kidneys healthy
There are many habits of ours which increases the risk of kidney disease for us. That is why it turns important for all of us to know about those changes which can keep our kidneys healthy. Here are some golden rules adopting which a person can keep his/her kidneys healthy:
- Stay fit and active- We all need to adopt such lifestyle and eating habits which will not cause any damage to our health in any way. By staying fit and active a person can easily avoid many kidney associated disorders.
- Regulate your blood pressure level- High blood pressure is one of the major reason of kidney associated problem and hence it is important for a person to manage his/her blood pressure.
- Maintain a healthy weight- People with high body weight is more likely to face many health-associated complications and hence it is important for all of us to maintain healthy body weight.
- Maintain a healthy fluid intake- It is important for all of us to drink enough amount of water as water helps in the adequate elimination of waste and toxins out of our body.
- Quit smoking- Smoking put pressure on our kidneys and other body organs.
- Stay away from counter medications- People should avoid the heavy consumption of counter medications as it directly affects the parts of kidneys and hence causes massive damage to its major functions.
- Get regular health check-ups done- There are many people who don’t undergo regular health checkups and hence got failed to detect kidney-related disorders at the initial stages. That is why it is important for all of us to undergo regular health check-ups done.
Karma Ayurveda- Help channel for worldwide kidney patients since 1937
If it is turning hectic for you to find an ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Shimla then you are advised to come to Karma Ayurveda, which is working as a leading ayurvedic kidney care institution since 1937. There are more than 35000 kidney patients who got the right solution to kidney associated problems from here. Working under the supervision of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, Karma Ayurveda is continuously making the kidney patients aware that kidney treatment in Ayurveda is the only natural and permanent solution for kidney diseases.