We may assume or think that our food habits and unhygienic lifestyle is smart enough to stay us away from major diseases but, you may not aware of the diseases you may develop inside your body. Many patients in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Telangana get to know that their food habits and lifestyle have become major determinants in increasing the risk of Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD). Ayurvedic kidney treatment has the flow to maintain a treatment through which you do not need dialysis. During kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda, we are seeing nearly 15 new patients requiring dialysis. The main reason behind this is that we eat food rich in fat and we do not maintain a good lifestyle.
What are the high incidences of Kidney disease?
- While getting, the treatment from Ayurvedic kidney treatment in Telangana 70 percent of CKD cases accounts from the patients of diabetes and hypertension.
- The other 30 percent high blood sugar level patients account as the patients of blood vessels in kidneys. But the patients who are taking Ayurvedic kidney treatment from Karma Ayurveda are able to feel free from any kind of uncontrolled high blood pressure, and obesity which also counts as the two main causes of kidney diseases.
- There are also many cases of renal stones, which account as the most common symptom leading to kidney disease and in renal stone people use to take painkillers to get rid of the pain but they are not aware that taking painkillers also triggers CKD in a person. Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Telangana provides their patients with the herbal things through which they can stay away from these kinds of causes which are not beneficial for their health.
In India, most people eat food with high-level of spices, and oil which may occur fat in our kidneys. While a lot of doctors may concern you that dialysis is the only way through which a kidney patient can stay alive but, you may not aware of the fact that Ayurvedic kidney treatment is the longest and oldest way to prevent the cure from any kind of kidney diseases.
Why take kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda?
There are many things which you can do to get out from your pains but, it may affect your health and lifestyle in some ways like –
- You are taking treatment for kidney failure, and there are many kinds of treatments for kidney failure depend on the reason for your kidney failure. But during the treatment like you are taking Dialysis, they connect you to a large machine, you need to follow a low-potassium, low-salt diet and dialysis did not cure kidney failure. But Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Telangana has the options to extend your life as well as they work to cure your kidney.
- When the dialysis does not well, they may offer you to transplant your kidney. But, Ayurvedic kidney treatment is operating with natural herbs. They do not use other person organs to cure or replace your natural one as Karma Ayurveda uses to treat you with natural ingredients so, that your kidney starts work well.
There are many steps in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Telangana which Dr. Puneet Dhawan has established to reduce the risk of kidney failure. Any kidney patients do not need to take over-the-counter medications but, you can do meditation which is the best option to divert your mind from pain and help you to fight against your disease.