Albuminuria also called proteinuria is a condition in which your kidney leaks a protein called album present in the blood. This protein is needed to maintain the fluid level in the body and emits waste when the cell becomes too full. If you lose albumin through a leak, the fluid can leak into your tissues causing your edema. Hence having albumin in the blood is important for the proper functioning of the kidney and the body eventually.
Tests to diagnose Albuminuria
The presence of protein in the urine is the main characteristic of albuminuria. Your doctor will suggest you take a series of tests, for instance:
- Urine test: To determine whether you have protein in the urine, this test is conducted. The doctor will take a sample of urine and if an increased level of protein is observed in the specimen then you can take ayurvedic medicine for albuminuria to reverse the effects of albuminuria.
- Albumin to creatinine ratio or ACR: The normal range of albumin in the urine is 30 mg/g or less. Any range above that indicates you have kidney disease that needs to be treated at the earliest.
Who are at the risk of albuminuria?
People who are at the risk of albuminuria include:
- Those with high diabetes level
- Patients with high blood pressure
- People who are at age 65 or above
- Those with a family history of kidney disease
- Those already with a chronic kidney disease
Ways to reduce the complications of albuminuria
With the help of proteinuria ayurvedic treatment, you can minimize the complications of proteinuria on your body. However, by adopting some other useful ways you can also reduce a high protein in the blood temporarily, that is:
- Avoid foods that are rich in sodium or salt
- Having albuminuria means your kidneys filters are not working properly and can leak almost everything that comes out their way. This means you should avoid taking protein to reduce the burden on the kidney.
- Being overweight can raise your blood pressure hence, maintain weight.
Ayurvedic medicine for albuminuria
Albumin in urine ayurvedic treatment is a natural way to eliminate the causes of proteinuria from the patient’s life. Ayurveda is a 5000-year-old science, that known to have herbs that can heal every disease occurring in the body, one such is kidney failure or end-stage renal disease. Proteinuria is one reason that can cause you kidney failure, therefore, should be eliminated from your lives with the help of ayurvedic treatment.
The benefits of ayurvedic medicines
- Completely safe to consume
- Free from any processing
- No side-effect on the body
- Tends to eliminate the root cause of the problem so that the complications never occur again
- Improve the overall well-being
- Improve stress level
- Maintain the apt level of blood pressure
- Work on an increased level of blood glucose in the body
Karma Ayurveda, since 1937 is working progressively in reducing the dependency on dialysis. Until now, more than 35000 patients have been successfully treated with ayurvedic medicine for kidney disease.