Kidney failure is quite stressing. It does not empower individuals to live an ordinary life, just like others. The situation becomes even worse when they choose dialysis or renal replacement therapy to continue living. Dialysis is the first treatment that doctors suggest when kidneys start to fail or have failed, which usually happens when GFR is 15 or less. The procedure lets the blood cleansed for the waste that otherwise stays in the bloodstream.
Dialysis is a surgical treatment that does some of the functions of healthy kidneys. During dialysis, an artificial kidney is used to remove waste and extra chemicals from your blood. The doctor does a minor surgery, to make access to your blood vessels; the blood is then transferred to the artificial kidney where it is detoxified. The entire process is severe to the health of the patient and those already with a risk of cardiovascular diseases should abstain from taking dialysis.
Dialysis is not crucial for improving your health; it just removes the hazardous waste from the blood and makes it pure enough to be used by the other organs. This means, as long as you are onto dialysis, you can survive life, but as you leave the treatment, the symptoms and complications start to appear again.
When your kidneys fail, they cannot eliminate waste and toxic substances easily, without any surgical intervention, people generally believe this. However, this is a partial truth. Ayurveda is an ancient medical science that is almost 5000 years old and is widely used to treat various types of chronic ailments in the body. Ayurveda is a life science that has numerous spices and herbs to work on your body.
According to Ayurveda, any disease in the body is caused by an obstruction in the miniature body channels called srotas. The body channel involved in the renal disease is known as mutravaha srotas held accountable for moving fluid (urine) in and out of the body. If there is a clog in the incoming srotas, the kidneys are not able to pass urine because of kidney shrinkage. When outgoing srotas get disrupt, swelling occurs in the kidneys. At the core of Ayurveda, when any ailment arises, the same treatment is not used for all types of renal problems rather customization is involved..
Each person has a unique set of doshas and causative factors, which forms the basis of any renal treatment. This line of treatment is a better way to address the problem. The herbs used in the ayurvedic treatment for kidney damage works by promoting urine production in a natural way. This allows the kidneys to remove waste production without any allopathic medications or surgery. Ayurvedic treatment aims to strengthen the kidneys, restore their filtering capability, and boost the overall health of the other body parts.
Can you cure kidney problems by Ayurveda even on dialysis?
Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment can largely eliminate the need to rely on dialysis as a mean to treat kidney failure. Yes, even when you are onto dialysis, ayurvedic treatment helps to bring back the original function of the kidneys. Herbs like Punarnava, Shirish, Kaasni, Gokshuradi Guggulu, Dandelion root, Mutrakrichantak churna, help to promote kidney function by naturally acting on your bodily channels.
The benefits of ayurvedic treatment
- The ayurvedic treatment is a better alternative to curing the main causes of kidney damage unlike dialysis which is a temporary way to cleanse blood for the waste.
- The herbal extracts in the ayurvedic medicines resuscitate the damaged cells and tissues of the kidneys, thus ensures your kidneys become functional once again.
- The ayurvedic medicines boost the overall health of the body, strengthen the immune system, and improve the output of the kidneys.
- The ayurvedic treatment works in conjunction with yogic science, a renal diet plan to heal kidney in a natural way. A diet plan is an important part of the treatment because it prevents the burden on the kidneys when they are not able to perform up to their full efficiency.
- There is no involvement of the allopathic medicines or surgery in the ayurvedic treatment for renal improvement. Thus, it is an organic way to avert kidney damage.
- The ayurvedic treatment reduces the need to depend on dialysis for lifelong. Even if you are already on dialysis, you will notice its frequency reducing as you take ayurvedic medicines regularly.
- Unlike dialysis or renal replacement therapy, the ayurvedic medicines leave no negative vows on the patients in terms of time, money, and health.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney disease treatment hospital based in Delhi, India. The ayurvedic medicines by Doctor Puneet Dhawan have healed more than 35000 kidney patients and reduced their dependency on the dialysis-like procedure.
If you want to get in touch with us, do it now!