Generally, humans are born with two kidneys, but in rare cases, a human may have only one. There could be a number of reasons for this, such as a baby born with one kidney or the failure of one kidney. In some cases, a person may lose both of his kidneys, which is though life-threatening.
Kidney treatment in Ayurveda can help you in treating the unhealthy situation of kidney failure. Your kidneys are one of the most important organs of your body, so a remedy that is not harmful to their health should be used to return the original function of the kidneys when they become diseased. Ayurveda uses a general way to heal you naturally from this disorder.
People live healthy and perfectly normal with one kidney, but it is essential to keep that kidney healthy by following some preventive measures. In fact, people from other countries visit India for receiving treatment from Ayurvedic physicians.
Those who have one kidney need to follow extra precautions to make sure that the one left kidney does not remain burdened.
If you are looking for ways to improvise the function of the remaining kidney. Then rely on Ayurveda.
Karma Ayurveda Hospital is one of the leading names in the field of Ayurvedic treatment and also winning the hearts of numerous patients across the globe. They are known for providing Ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure that can revive the functioning of your kidneys without using any surgical equipment. Karma Ayurveda Hospital is treating kidney patients under the tutelage of Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
Let us tell you more about this risky disorder.
Why do people have only one kidney?
The main reasons for someone having just one kidney are:
- Renal agenesis – In this case, a person is born with only one kidney.
- Kidney dysplasia – In this case, the person is born with two kidneys, but only one of them works.
- Cancer treatment – One of your kidneys has been removed due to the different reasons like during cancer or any other surgery involved with kidneys.
- Kidney donation – It means the person who donated his/her kidneys to another person, who required a kidney transplant.
Long-term problems for people with just one kidney
Anything that is not natural always has some problems, and in the case of living with one kidney; also, there are some minor hazards involved. This is the reason why choosing kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda plays a significant role in combating the long-term problems associated with the people who are born with just one kidney or have one kidney because of some condition. These problems can result in a slight loss in the kidney function of the remaining kidney and also high blood pressure. The decline in kidney function is typically very slight and degrades your kidney’s health slowly.
Precautions to be observed by people with one kidney
If you are a kidney patient, then you can follow some preventive measures to make sure that the one kidney remains functional. These are as follows:
• Go for the routine checkup – If you are living with kidney disease or living with a single kidney, then a regular screening of the parameters of kidney function can save you from an extreme health condition. Checking kidney functions requires simple urine and blood tests. If you see any decline in your kidney’s function, then you may opt for the kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda.
• Participation in sports – It becomes even more critical for the person who is living with a single kidney to make physical exercise a part of their life. But make sure you have avoided contact sports like football, boxing, hockey, soccer, martial arts, or wrestling. You can go for light exercise or some yoga to keep your kidneys healthy.
• Healthier diet – During any renal abnormality, you should consult from your dietician for the specific diet chart related to the condition. You can add more fiber, fruits, and vegetables in your diet.
• Avoid sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and protein – These elements are responsible for performing many crucial functions for your body. Still, during kidney abnormality, you should restrict the consumption of these elements.
If you follow these tips, then your kidneys will start working well. But for the complete cure of this disorder, you should consume herbal medicines as only they are a perpetual way to cure kidney problems of their roots.
The treatment of this health condition is a little tricky but if carefully followed, you can get over it with the help of Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure. One should always be aware of the heath as ignorance can be responsible for significant risks. Thus, Ayurvedic kidney treatment comes as a life-saving option for the one in need!
Anyone having kidney failure can reach karma Ayurveda Hospital for better treatment of this health condition.