What is IgA nephropathy?
IgA nephropathy is in the list of chronic kidney diseases that take 10 to 20 years to progress. This disease is also responsible for developing end-stage renal disease. Accumulation of the protein immunoglobulin A (IgA) inside the kidneys’ filters (glomeruli) is the main reason for IgA nephropathy. These filters of the renal system are crucial for filtering inconsequential materials and forward them to the bladder. After this, the bladder excretes the unwanted stuff from the body with the urine. Unfortunately, when the IgA protein wards off this filtering process, the following health issues occurred in the body.
- Blood in the urine that is known as hematuria
- Protein in the urine means proteinuria
- Issue of edema in the hands and feet
IgA nephropathy is a very prevalent inflammation in the glomeruli. It’s more prevalent to find in Caucasian and Asian people. This disease affects the peoples’ in their teens to late 30s. By complete treatment for IgA nephropathy in Ayurveda, the disease can be prevented before producing a retrograde process that damages healthy muscles.
What causes IgA nephropathy?
Immunoglobulin A (IgA), an antibody, works in the immune system by warding off invaders and innocuous bacterias’ to convert into obnoxious ones.’ In contrast, in IgA nephropathy, Immunoglobulin A (IgA) piles up in the glomeruli, develops inflammation (glomerulonephritis), and precludes their filtering work. On the same side, Ayurvedic medicine for IgA nephropathy leads to the kidneys, immune system, and body to conquer it.
There are no specific causes of IgA deposits in the renal system; still, doctors count the following reasons as the causes of IgA nephropathy.
- Genes – IgA nephropathy is a disease that one can get from one of his parents. Being a genetic disease, the treatment to cease IgA nephropathy can be a cumbersome process to follow. Fortunately, by taking IgA nephropathy treatment in Ayurveda, one can slow down the disease’s progression and revitalize the damaged filters of the kidneys.
- Liver diseases – Cirrhosis, a liver problem in which scar tissues take the place of healthy tissues within the liver, and hepatitis B and C infections.
- Celiac disease – Overconsumption of protein available in most grains causes this digestion-related condition to cause IgA nephropathy.
- Infections – HIV and some bacterial infections can cause IgA nephropathy.
The other risk factors associated with the development of IgA nephropathy-
Although IgA nephropathy causes are still unknown, the following are some of the factors that can increase the risk of developing this chronic kidney disease.
- Sex – Men and women both have erectile dysfunction.
- Ethnicity – According to some studies, IgA nephropathy is more prevalent in whites and Asians in the comparison of blacks.
- Age – As one has read above, IgA nephropathy develops in between late teens and late 30s.
- Family history – IgA nephropathy is an inherited disease that passes from one generation to another.
One can deal with the unknown or known causes and risk factors related to chronic kidney disease by Ayurvedic treatment for IgA nephropathy.
What are the symptoms of IgA nephropathy?
Like other kidney diseases, IgA nephropathy is also included in the list of silent diseases that gradually take severe form without being noticed. As one knows that this disease can happen between teenage and late 30s, but its symptoms most often start in the severe stages. Blood in the urine (hematuria)is the most prevalent symptom of IgA nephropathy. One gets to know that he or she has this disease via urine tests that reveal protein and red blood cells are present in high amounts in the urine.
Luckily, the following are some of the signs and symptoms of IgA nephropathy that are noticed in the patients:
- Dark yellow or brown color of urine
- Foamy urine (proteinuria)
- Weakness and tiredness
- Shortness of breath
- Weak immune system
- Pain in the back
- Swelling (edema) in the hands and feet
- High blood pressure
- Pain in the kidney
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Problems in passing urine
- Lack of interest in food
- Urinary tract infection
Having one or two of the problems mentioned above can be the signs of any other disease. So, before making any negative perception, consult a healthcare provider for in-depth details. On the other hand, one can adopt Ayurvedic treatment for IgA nephropathy in Delhi, India focusing on complete kidney disease remission and reviving the dead organ.
How is IgA nephropathy diagnosed?
Healthcare practitioners may perform the following health tests to check the kidney’s status and the severity of the disease.
- Blood pressure test
- Cholesterol test
- Urine tests to measure the quantity of protein and blood in the pee
- Kidney biopsy (to identify IgA accumulation).
Note – For kidney biopsy, the practitioner will take a kidney tissue sample and examine it under a microscope.
IgA nephropathy tests may physically and psychologically influence the victim, but they are vital for the betterment of the person and his kidneys.
What is the treatment for IgA nephropathy?
The treatment of every disease, either innocuous or obnoxious, depends upon its stage and the patient’s age and gender.
Various treatments are available in the market that claims to ward off the infections, terminate the disease, and revitalize the dead organ. But how many of them focus on these things?
A patient struggling physically and mentally due to the disease demands a method like IgA nephropathy Ayurvedic treatment for a complete remission of the disease. Five thousand years old Ayurveda is still working diligently best and curing humankind of dangerous diseases. During COVID 19 pandemic, modern-age people, especially Gen_z, have adopted Ayurvedic remedies to preclude bacteria and infections.
Who to approach to get a cure for IgA nephropathy in Ayurveda?
More than 35000 kidney disease survivors are the sheer example of that Dr. Puneet Dhawan has Ayurvedic treatment for every kidney patient. This amiable young man is the fifth generation of the Dhawan family, who is curing kidney patients. He is the current director of Karma Ayurveda, a kidney care treatment center located in Delhi, India. This organization has been revitalizing dead kidneys since 1937. Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his experienced team members are toiling to make people aware of kidney ailments and Ayurvedic treatment for IgA nephropathy.
They use the following strategies to cease and end the deadly disease like IgA nephropathy.
- Provide a customized diet chart based on the body type, vitiated Doshas, and seniority of the disease. A diet chart that accompanies the medicines to reduce fat and cholesterol, control blood pressure and diabetes, revive the dead organ, boost immunity, power the other organs, etc.
- Strengthen the kidneys of the victim of IgA nephropathy to flush the accumulated waste with the urine.
- Detox the human anatomy organs that help the victim cope with the condition of chronic kidney disease.
- Support the renal system in maintaining the fluid, minerals, and nutrients levels in the body.
- Stop kidney disease and renal replacement therapy.
What are the possible complications of IgA nephropathy?
Renal failure, high blood pressure, and wrong cholesterol level are the three prevalent complications that occurred in IgA nephropathy.
But, unfortunately, the disease has its strategies and varieties to harm the patient’s body. Some of the patients of IgA nephropathy have the experience of facing the following health problems in contrast to those mentioned above three.
- Chronic kidney disease – IgA nephropathy has potent power to influence the renal system so that it stops functioning gradually. After that, some patients adopt procedures like dialysis or renal replacement therapy to cease their problems. In contrast, luckily, those who prefer IgA nephropathy treatment in Ayurveda stay free from dialysis type of painful methods and live a disease-free life.
- Nephrotic syndrome – It is a group of kidney-related problems that occur because of damaged glomeruli, including an elevated level of protein in urine levels, decreased blood protein levels, high cholesterol and lipids, and swelling of the patient eyelids, feet, and abdomen.
That’s the complete information of IgA nephropathy and its correlated problems, treatment, and causes. Unfortunately, if anyone has this chronic kidney disease, they are free to consult a kidney expert, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.