How to improve kidney function naturally? If you are looking for an answer, then this blog post is best for you. In this blog, you will get to know about the natural ways to increase your GFR number.
Glomeruli filtration rate (GFR) decreases when something obstructs the job roles of your renal system. When the level of creatinine starts increasing in the blood. Your GFR and hemoglobin start decreasing. Your GFR level describes how well your kidneys are working.
If your GFR level is below 15 that means your kidney is failed. And, if your GFR level is between 15 to 60, then you have kidney disease. But, if your GFR level is between 60 to 120 that means you and your kidneys are healthy. So, if your GFR level is high, then consult an Ayurvedachadrya who can increase GFR levels with Ayurveda.
Yes, Ayurveda, it is because there are herbs to increase GFR levels. And, Ayurvedacharya does not use any surgical treatments to cure your failed or diseased kidney.
For your convenience, in this blog, we have mentioned the story of a kidney disease survivor. Click here to see how to increase the GFR level naturally.
The patient in the video explains how Ayurvedic treatment worked in the right way for him. How he got relieved from his kidney disease without dialysis? At that time, when the patient visited Karma Ayurveda Hospital for the treatment his GFR level was 28, which was very low. He had consumed a lot of medications to increase and decrease GFR and creatinine levels. But, nothing works positively for him. In the allopathic hospitals, doctors said there is no permanent treatment for his diseased kidney. And, they do not have anything to offer him to increase the GFR level naturally.
Meantime, the patient got to know that there are herbs to increase the GFR level in Karma Ayurveda Hospital. So, he consulted here. Now, with the help of Ayurvedic medications, the patient’s Glomeruli filtration rate increased to 55.6. Along with that, his kidney functions also improved. And, all the changes occurred due to the compilation of Ayurvedic medications, and a renal diet plan.
To get more information about how to increase the GFR level with Ayurveda click on the link. And, join us on an excursion into the world of Ayurveda. Moving on, let’s take a look at some of the home remedies that are potent enough to increase GFR level naturally.
Home remedies to increase GFR level –
- Don’t take the supplements that contain creatine and protein. It is because both of them can augment the number of problems for your ill kidney. Or, they put pressure on the kidneys to work more than they usually do.
- Avoid doing vigorous exercise because of which the level of creatinine increases in your blood. An elevated level of creatinine is the symptom of malfunction of the kidneys.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that contain more fiber. That is healthy for your kidneys. But, before including any fruits or vegetables in your diet chart, consult your doctor or dietician. Because not everything is suitable for your ill kidney.
- If you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or bad cholesterol levels, then keep it in control. All of these are the main causes of kidney failure.
- Try to stay hydrated by drinking enough water. But, if you have kidney disease, then you should ask your doctor about your fluid intake. And, avoid drinking juices.
- You can also consult with Ayurvedic doctor what are the best herbs to increase GFR level.
- Eat a healthy and natural diet. That means avoid fast-food, dark-colored cold drinks, canned food products, processed meat, red meat, or frozen foods.
- Avoid eating those foods that are the high sources of protein, potassium, phosphorus, fat, or sugar. All these are considered unhealthy for a kidney patient.
- To keep your blood pressure in control avoid using white salt. Instead of that, you can use rock salt in which the level of sodium is low. Yes, sodium is detrimental to kidneys.
- You can meditate to relax your mind. Because anxiety, depression, or stress is common in those people who have kidney disease. So, try to keep your mind calm by doing the things that make you happy. And, avoid being negative.
- You should do beginning yoga, it helps in the detoxifications of organs of the human anatomy. Along with that, yoga also cleanses your blood.
- Avoid consuming painkillers that may provide you with relief from pain. But, it harms your kidneys in a way that they can die or fail altogether.
These are some of the things that you can do to increase GFR level naturally. And, for complete kidney disease remission, consult Ayurvedic doctor. Yes, the Ayurvedic medical procedure is a convoluted process. But, it works to end a disease by terminating its causes and symptoms. Along with that, Ayurvedic medications do not cause noxious side effects. Outside of that, Ayurvedic treatment is cost-effective and a little delightful.
So, if anyone asks from you that what I can do to improve GFR, then tell him to increase the GFR levels with Ayurveda. And, if you are battling kidney disease or failure, then Ayurvedic treatment is the best.