Kidneys perform the task of filtering the blood and expelling waste from the body. The condition in which they lose their efficiency to handle its prescribed job is termed as kidney disease. Kidney disease is a silent killer, as it shows no symptoms in its initial stage and goes unnoticed.
Acute kidney injuries, chronic kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease, kidney infection, Glomerulonephritis, Nephrotic syndrome are different types of kidney disease known. Kidney disease and pregnancy complications
The growth of kidney disease may lead to permanent loss of kidney function called kidney failure. The dysfunctioning of kidneys result in building up of waste and toxins in the body causing many complications like heart disease, nervous breakdown, muscular cramping and even death. “Kidney Disease and Pregnancy Complications”
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:
Many signs and symptoms are associated with kidney disease such as:
- Sleep problems
- Changes in urination process
- Reduced mental focus
- Muscular cramping
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Persistent itching
- Chest pain Kidney disease and pregnancy complications
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
KIDNEY DISEASE IN RELATION WITH PREGNANCY:
Pregnancy is a crucial stage in a woman’s life. Giving birth to a new being is a huge task. The body functions in the stage change creating the possibility to fall prey to many diseases. Kidneys glomerular filtration rate increases about 50% in pregnancy. It may damage the functional units of the kidneys; cause kidney infection, acute kidney injury etc. “Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda”
Pregnancy gives rise to numerous complications like:
- High Blood Pressure
- Gestational Diabetes
- Preterm Labor
Urine infection is a common instance seen in pregnancy. This, when left untreated, can result in severe kidney infection harming the growth of the fetus. Kidney disease and pregnancy complications The repercussion of this problem can result in a small baby or early labor.
NATURAL REMEDIES TO STOP KIDNEY INFECTION IN PREGNANCY:
Ayurveda, a natural science, is an age-old treatment technique that when applied can result in positive results without causing any side effects. Below are few natural remedies pregnant women should cater to, to prevent the problem of urinary tract infection:
- Cranberry juice: Cranberries have an infection-fighting property. It should be consumed daily to prevent urinary tract infection in pregnancy.
- Urinary tract infection can be prevented by drinking plenty of water in a day as it helps in flushing out bacteria in the body.
- Avoid the consumption of coffee, alcohol and soft drinks as they irritate the bladder and perpetuate excessive urination.
- Thoroughly wiping the anal region after pooping as it is an easy area for bacteria to enter the body.
- Emptying the bladder soon after the intercourse to make an uneasy region for the bacteria to enter or spread. Kidney disease and pregnancy complications
- Avoid using irritating feminine products like deodorant sprays, douches, and powders can irritate the urethra and cause a UTI.
Karma Ayurveda, a renowned kidney hospital in the Ayurveda sector offers 100% natural treatment for any kind of kidney disease with the assistance of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, a well-qualified ayurvedacharya. Kidney disease and pregnancy complications Their natural techniques involve ayurvedic medicines and customized renal diets. Their main agenda to make a dialysis-free society has been accomplished by treating thousands of kidney patients through natural herbs without dialysis or transplant.