Know the rope to cure Acute kidney disease with Ayurvedic medications!
Unlike other nations, India is also battling acute kidney disease problems. It is estimated that the prevalence of acute kidney disease that later turns into End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) is 8000 per million population, and it is numbering with lightning speed. But why acute kidney disease has so much grave importance? What are its effects on our body? What are the consequences of not getting treatment in time? If you are in pursuit of finding the answers to such a question, then you have landed on the right page!
It is just a small effort by our Ayurvedic specialists who understand firsthand the effects of kidney disease. We take this as our call of duty to make people aware of acute kidney disease’s deadly effect that can later evolve into kidney failure if overlooked or not treated in time. If you are battling this problem, then Ayurveda could be your silver lining. Yes, you have heard that right! We will discuss the untapped benefits of Ayurvedic medicines and how these medicines can reverse your kidney damage with natural recovery.
Let us first introduce the problem…
What is acute kidney disease?
Acute kidney damage is a commonly reported health condition that occurs when your kidneys suddenly stop filtering blood. Unlike other organs, your kidneys play a crucial role in human anatomy.
Apart from filtering blood, there are other pertinent functions that your kidneys do in order to keep the body stable and healthy; some of them are the following-
- It controls your blood pressure
- It regulates the production of red blood cells
- It keeps the level of protein, calcium, and phosphorus in the appropriate amount
- It regulates hormones in the body
Losing kidney functioning can lead to some massive modifications in your lifestyle that are mandatory to be followed throughout your life. So it is better to be apprehensive rather than dealing with the problem forever in your life.
Let us make you more aware of acute kidney damage by knowing the acute kidney disease symptoms that can prevent the threat on time. Here are the following-
Although this problem does not show any apparent signs or symptoms at the early stage, you may later see the symptoms later in life-
- Anxiety and depression
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weakness or feeling less energy
- Chest pain or a constant feeling of pressure on the chest
- Swelling in legs, joints, and ankles due to fluid retention in muscle
- Having trouble breathing
If you see more than one of the following symptoms in you or someone you know, then it is recommended to get your lab reports to detect and prevent the problem in time. There is nothing to be scared of because this problem can be cured with simple and easy to follow acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda.
What are the causes of acute kidney disease?
More than one cause or condition is held responsible for developing acute kidney disease inside the body. Here we have listed some causes that can keep you at higher risk of getting afflicted by acute kidney disease-
- Liver failure
- An infection
- Having high blood pressure
- Severe burns
- Excessive fluid or blood loss
- Blood clots
- Ingestion of certain medicines that can damage your kidneys
- Cholesterol deposits
- Kidney stones
These are some of the common causes that give oxygen to this problem inside your kidneys.
Prevent acute kidney disease with Ayurveda
Ayurvedic medications are a way better option that can foster healthy and natural recovery with time. The medicines are a precise blend of more than one natural herb that heals the body naturally. One of Ayurveda’s best things is that it never considers and strongly condemns the administration or ingestion of allopathic medicines composed of an endless number of potent drugs that can have some adverse side effects on your body.
Here we have compiled a list of some side-effects that you may experience during the regular ingestion of allopathic medicines, such as-
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash or dermatitis
Regular ingestion of allopathic medicines also include-
- Internal bleeding
- Suicidal thoughts
- Abnormal heart rhythms
Whereas Ayurvedic medicine is kidney-friendly and does not show zero side effects with regular intake. Let us count some benefits of regular ingestion of Ayurvedic medicines-
- A good stress buster
- It helps to maintain a healthy body weight
- It balances your hormones
- It removes inflammation
- It detoxifies your body from harmful toxins
- It lowers the risk of kidney disease
- It keeps your skin healthy
- It is undeniably useful to cure insomnia
- It reduces bloating
Ayurveda for acute kidney disease
The acute kidney failure diagnosis in Ayurveda is purely based on the science of life that aims to detect and cure the problem’s primary drivers rather than just fighting with the symptoms. According to Ayurveda, there are three primary doshas on which the human body is governed that are-
- Kapha ( Controls muscle growth, stability, body strength, immune system, and weight). You can create an imbalance in this dosha by eating lots of sweet and high sodium food or sleeping during the day).
- Pitta – Pitta dosha controls your metabolism, digestion, and overall functioning of your body. The imbalance in pitta dosha can develop heart disease conditions, high blood pressure, kidney diseases, and infections.
- Vata controls essential bodily functions such as how cells divide, breathing, everyday thoughts, heart functions, and kidney functions. The can be disrupted when you overeat and gain more than 2000 – 2500 calories in a day.
That is how Ayurveda works! It re-establish the balance between the doshas and delivers permanent relief from the pain. According to Ayurveda, a person can attain balance in life by bringing balance to his/her subconscious, and that can be done with sensible eating, meditation, and regular exercise.
Disclaimer: Acute Kidney damage is a progressive condition that needs to be controlled in time. We recommend opting for Ayurveda for the genuine revival of the capabilities. If you are already pursuing a treatment, we strictly advise you not to make any changes in your schedule or diet without consulting your doctor or dietitian. For appointments, call at our 24×7 helpline: +91- 9871712050 or visit www.karmaayurvedahospital.com.