Kidneys are a very significant organ of the human body. It has many functions without which a human body cannot function properly. Any loss to the functioning capacity of kidneys means a low-quality life. Not only kidneys but also every organ of the body has its significance and they altogether make a complete and healthy human body. This blog will help you to understand different kidneys’ conditions and why Ayurvedic kidney treatment is said to be the best.
Kidneys’ job consists of many crucial functions such as waste removal, fluid balance, and electrolytes balance. Roughly, four to five inches in size this organ has taken care of many important things within the body. Without any break, this organ continuously filters the entire blood present inside the body, every droplet. Blood enters the kidneys where some important selection is done out of the waste. Waste is removed from the body in the urine’s form whereas important salt, water, and minerals are kept within. The blood thus filtered and which carry oxygen sent back to the body for further use. The waste is collected in the pelvis of kidneys that comes to the bladder with the help of a tube known as the ureter.
The kidneys carry millions of small filters known as nephrons and any damage to these nephrons is the time when kidneys suffer from various inferior conditions. The symptom of these problems to kidneys cannot be felt until the left functioning capacity of kidneys is 10%. Therefore, many times kidneys condition goes unnoticed and a person suffers some lousy days of his life. Unfortunately, some people die when they get no timely attention or treatment. The lack of blood flow to kidneys is the organ’s death, which means kidney failure. People go for various treatment methods available in the market but only a few select the best method that is Ayurvedic kidney treatment. Ayurveda is rich with herbs that treat kidneys’ conditions from the cellular level and rejuvenates what has been damaged.
There are many factors responsible for the failure of kidneys’ efficiency. These factors cause different complications and affect kidneys in different manners. Given below is some of the kidneys’ condition that needs timely treatment.
- Nephrotic syndrome – This kidney disorder causes excess excretion of protein in the urine. It is caused because of the damage done to the nephrons. It results in the swelling in feet and ankles. It may cause other issues related to health. The risk of internal blood clots and infections is high in this condition.
- Polycystic kidney disease – It is a genetic disorder that is caused by the accumulation of numerous cysts inside the kidneys. It causes swelling in the kidneys. Due to this disease, there are chances that the cysts may develop in other organs of the body such as the liver. It causes complications like hypertension and kidney failure. Some complications of PKD can be prevented. The severity of this kidney disease varies from one person to another.
- Glomerulonephritis – The inflammation of glomeruli is called glomerulonephritis. Glomeruli are the tiny kidney filters. It helps in the removal of excess of waste, fluid, and electrolytes from the blood. Glomerulonephritis can be acute or chronic. Sometimes, it occurs on its own whereas sometimes it can be a part of another disease such as diabetes or lupus. Ayurvedic kidney treatment for this condition holds the power to cure the condition of the cellular level.
- Kidney stones – It is medically known as nephrolithiasis. Minerals present in the urine turns into crystals or stone. When these stones become large, they block the flow of the urine. This condition can be painful. Small stone tends to pass on its own whereas large stones need treatment.
- Pyelonephritis – This is a bacterial infection in the renal tissue. It can cause renal scarring. In this condition, the bacteria travel from the urinary tract to the kidneys via blood. It causes pain and fever.
- Acute kidney failure – This is a sudden loss of kidneys’ ability. The level of fluid in the body increases dangerously in this condition. This causes accumulation of waste and electrolytes in the body, which can be fatal. It can develop within hours, few days, or weeks.
- End-stage renal disease – The advanced stage of chronic kidney disease is called end-stage renal disease where kidneys could not perform their function. Dialysis and kidney transplant are suggested as the treatments for this condition despite the threat these methods causes on the lives of human. However, Ayurvedic kidney treatment can bring the kidneys back to life and provide quality to life without causing any harm to the body.
- Chronic kidney failure – This is the permanent yet partial loss of kidneys’ functioning with diabetes and hypertension as their major cause.
- Diabetic nephropathy – This is the kidney damage caused as the result of diabetes. High glucose in the blood can damage kidneys’ filters. The filters turn leaky and let the protein pass in the urine.
- Papillary necrosis – This is a type of nephropathy. In this condition, kidney tissues are weathered internally and causes damage to kidneys. This can cause kidney failure.
- Hypertensive nephropathy – This is a type of kidney damage that is caused by high blood pressure. It leads to kidney failure.
- Interstitial nephritis – This is a condition in which the connective tissues of kidneys get inflamed. It is caused by the side effects of medicines and allergic reactions.
- Kidney cancer – Smoking is the main cause of this condition. This causes the destruction of the renal cells. It is also known as renal cell carcinoma.
- Minimal change disease – This is a form of nephrotic syndrome in which the cells of kidneys tend to look normal in a microscopic examination. This causes edema.
- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus – This occurs because of the reaction caused by drugs. In this condition, the kidneys lose their capacity to filter blood and produce urine.
- Renal cysts – These are the sacs inside kidneys filled with fluid or air. They cause less harm and this is common when people age.
This was a list of sixteen kidneys conditions that can be treated with the help of Ayurvedic kidney treatment without causing any major side effects to the organ. When it comes to the treatment of these kidney diseases, there are many treatments available in allopathy such as antibiotics, nephrostomy, lithotripsy, nephrectomy, dialysis, and kidney transplant. We will read about these treatment methods in detail in another blog. Now, we will read why Ayurveda is said to be the best treatment for kidney disease.
Ayurveda and kidney conditions
The human body is a gift from nature and nothing can nurture it better than nature. Ayurveda is the Motherly treatment that comprises of herbs, natural vegetation, yoga, meditation, etc. This goodness of nature is capable of treating any health condition from its underlying causes. Ayurvedic kidney treatment can effectively treat any condition despite the severity of the disease and its complications. If compared to allopathy, Ayurvedic kidney treatment is less hectic and less expensive. Moreover, it never causes any side effects on the human body. Allopathy works on the symptoms and focuses merely on its elimination. On the other hand, Ayurveda treats the disease from the core and provides the diseased with energy and quality life. It can be said that allopathy gives a long survival to the human with all its hectic treatment but Ayurveda can bring back the essence of life.
Some people also go for homeopathic medicine and treatment for kidney disease but the major drawback of this treatment is the unlicensed medicines and long-term course of treatment. The homeopathic treatment takes years for the treatment of a disease whereas Ayurveda has licensed herbal medicines, which are highly effective in treating any kind of kidneys’ complications soon.
Disclaimer:- The purpose of the content on this page is not to substitute any professional medical advice but to only provide information to the reader. If the reader is a kidney patient, we recommend not making any diet or routine changes without consulting his/her doctor or dietitian. For appointments, call at our 24×7 helpline: +91-9871712050 or visit www.karmaayurvedahospital.com