The symptoms and causes of urinary tract infection are dependent upon your gender. UTI is very prevalent in females and newborn babies. Although, the number of males with UTI is also increasing day-by-day.
In this blog, we have mentioned the main causes, symptoms, and urine infection treatment in Ayurveda.
What are the causes and symptoms of urinary tract infection in a female?
Given below are the causes of urinary tract infection in females. In case, if you have UTI, then hold the hands of Ayurvedic treatment to cease burning sensations while passing urine and UTI.
- Kidney stones
- Kidney failure
- Sexual intercourse
- Bowel incontinence
- Weak immune system
- Poor personal hygiene
- The blocked flow of urine
- Immobility for a long period
- Some forms of contraception
- Overconsumption of painkillers
- Use of spermicides and tampons
- Procedures involving the urinary tract
- Issues in emptying the bladder completely
On the off chance, you are facing any of the following health problems, then consult an Ayurvedacharya and take urine infection medicine in Ayurveda.
- Frequent and sometimes less urge to urinate
- Cloudy, bloody, or strong-smelling urine
- Pain and a burning sensation while passing urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and abdominal pains
- Dryness or rashes on the skin
What are some prevalent causes and symptoms of urinary tract infection in males?
Underneath we have mentioned the very prevalent causes of urinary tract infection in males. In case, you have any of these health ailments, then take Ayurvedic medicine for urine infection.
- Fecal incontinence
- Being uncircumcised
- Not drinking enough fluids
- Recent urinary tract surgery
- Engaging in anal intercourse
- Being immobile for long periods
The symptoms of urinary tract infection in males.
- Blood in the urine
- Frequent urination
- Uncontrolled urine
- Difficulty in urinating
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in the sides or back
- Pain in the central lower abdomen
- Pain and burning sensations while passing urine
- Pain in the pelvis or the area between the rectum and scrotum
Do not ignore the above-mentioned causes and symptoms of urinary tract infection. It is because UTI is one of the prevalent causes of kidney failure. You can go for Ayurvedic treatment to cease burning sensations while passing urine and terminate UTI.
Has anyone taken Ayurvedic treatment for urine infection?
Yes, numerous people have taken Ayurvedic treatment for kidney infection. There is a famous Ayurvedic kidney care center in Delhi where Dr. Puneet Dhawan has treated more than 48000 kidney patients. Ayurveda is an ancient science that works to terminate a disease or an infection by treating its main causes, symptoms, and complications. In the YouTube channel of Karma Ayurveda, you can watch the testimonial videos of those people who took urine infection medicine in Ayurveda.
Now, you must be wondering why I should take urine infection treatment in Ayurveda when I have other options that give instant results.
- It works to revive the damaged kidney and its parts.
- It not only stops kidney dialysis but reduces the risk of renal replacement therapy.
- It maintains elevated levels of blood pressure, diabetes, fluid, minerals, and cholesterol.
- It sustains the health of other organs.
- It does not have noxious side effects that can augment the number of problems for a kidney infection patient.
These were some of the benefits that you get from Ayurvedic medicine for urine infection. In case, if you have a kidney infection, so hold the hands of Karma Ayurveda Hospital to earn a disease-free life.
Disclaimer:- The purpose of the content on this page is not to substitute any professional medical advice but to only provide information to the reader. If the reader is a kidney patient, we recommend not making any diet or routine changes without consulting his/her doctor or dietitian. For appointments, call at our 24×7 helpline: +91-9871712050 or visit www.karmaayurvedahospital.com