Creatinine is a sort of waste material that is found in the blood, filtered and excreted by the kidneys with the urine. It builds up because of the wear and tear of muscles, excess consumption of protein, and diseased kidneys. Sometimes, you may notice your creatinine is high, an appropriate time to opt for Ayurvedic medicine.
Elevated creatinine level (usually known as high creatinine level) is accounted as the primary symptom of kidney related problems. Your kidneys are responsible for filtering and excreting waste materials from the blood through the urine. But, when the kidneys are suffering from a disease or an infection, they are not able to do their work. In that situation, you should consult a healthcare provider for the right treatment, along with a kidney-friendly diet plan.
Yes, an unhealthy diet plan is a reason behind the high creatinine level. A person with weak kidneys should know what food should be avoided if creatinine is high. These are 1000’s of people who are facing the problems related to the kidneys because of their unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle. In this blog, you will read about the foods to avoid with high creatinine level.
But, along with a healthy diet plan, a person with high creatinine level needs a permanent solution like Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine to get rid of this noxious health problem.
The foods to avoid with high creatinine level
Following are some guide lines that you should include in your diet chart to reduce the level of high creatinine before it damages your kidneys extensively.
1. Keep potassium out from your diet chart – Creatinine increases when the kidneys are suffering from a disease. And, the consumption of potassium pressurizes the damaged kidneys that can increase the risk of kidney failure. Potassium is healthy for a person with high blood pressure, but it is dangerous for a person with kidney related problems.
Various fresh fruits and vegetables loaded with potassium are –
- Bananas, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew, apricots, grapefruit Dried fruits, such as prunes, raisins, and dates
- Cooked spinach
- Cooked broccoli
- Sweet potatoes
- Leafy greens
Juice from potassium-rich fruit is not a healthy choice for kidney patients –
- Orange juice
- Tomato juice
- Prune juice
- Apricot juice
- Grapefruit juice
Certain dairy products, such as milk and yogurt, are high in potassium.
2. Seclude protein from your diet chart – Protein is essential for muscles and bones healthy. But, it also accounted as a nutrient that is unhealthy for a person with high creatinine level or kidney disease. Protein not only increases the level of creatinine but also encourages the problem of Proteinuria. A kidney patient should avoid eating the following food items.
- Chicken breast
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Milk products
- Lean beef
- Whey protein supplements
- Pumpkin seeds
- Turkey breast
- All types of fish
- Brussels sprouts
These are some of the things a kidney patient should avoid eating to reduce high creatinine level. Along with these things, a kidney patient should go for Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine to get a permanent solution from the disease.
3. Increase fiber content in your diet chart – Fiber is the best nutrient for a person with the issue of high creatinine level. It has the abilities to decrease creatinine level and prevent your kidneys from noxious diseases like chronic kidney disease, Proteinuria, urinary tract infection, and many more. Following are the things that are high in fiber.
- Fiber-rich fruits are apples, strawberries, and raspberries.
- Vegetables that are darker in the color are higher in the fiber-like carrots, beets, collard greens, Swiss chard, spinach, and artichokes, (russet, red, and sweet).
- Beans and legumes are delicious, filled with fiber – navy, white, garbanzo, and kidney beans.
- Whole grain bread: Select 7-grain, dark rye, cracked wheat, pumpernickel.
- Grains: bulgur wheat, brown rice, wild rice, and barley instead of white rice.
4. Avoid creatinine supplements– If you follow an intense exercise routine and if you are dependent on creatinine supplements, then you are at risk of kidney failure. Intense exercise and creatinine supplements are the two main reasons behind the problem of elevated creatinine level. So, in case, if you observe that your creatinine is going up persistently, then go for a routine check-up and consult a doctor for Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine. Along with the treatment, stop doing intense exercise, and start avoiding creatinine supplements. Instead of intense exercise, you can opt for Yoga.
With a kidney-friendly diet plan, a person with high creatinine problem should take care of the following things to reduce his creatinine level.
Precautions to take to reduce elevated creatinine level
- Control your high blood pressure or hypertension.
- Control your increased blood sugar level or diabetes.
- If you are overweight, then do yoga to sustain a healthy weight.
- Do meditation if you are suffering from anxiety or mental trauma.
- Control your high cholesterol level.
- If you have thyroid, then consult a doctor for the right treatment.
- Pregnancy is the reason behind the high creatinine level.
- Over consumption of protein is the reason for high creatinine level.
These are some of the things, which may provide you with the problem of elevated creatinine level. To get rid of this problem, you can go for Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine.
Ayurvedic treatment for high creatinine level
Yes, Ayurveda can reduce the level of creatinine by preventing the causes and symptoms. Ayurveda is 5 thousand years old science, that still exists and doing best to heal health problems including different types of kidney diseases or kidney failure. Ayurveda is a science that has proved by using natural herbs, a kidney-friendly diet, and yogic science; every kidney patient can live a disease-free life.
You may not believe that ayurveda medicine can terminate the disease. Though, here is a cited instance of a kidney patient, who took Ayurvedic treatment for high creatinine and got positive results.
Patient Name – Mr. Rajiv Kapil
Native of – Jalandhar, Punjab
Problem – High creatinine level
Before Ayurveda – Mr. Rajiv Kapil before taking Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine was on Allopathic medications. And, from which he didn’t get any satisfying results. Meantime, he got to know about high creatinine treatment in Ayurveda via YOUTUBE channel Karma Ayurveda.
After Ayurveda – After taking Ayurvedic treatment, Mr. Rajiv’s creatinine level reduced from 10.5 to 3.0mg/dL. Along with that, the patient got relieved from the surgical procedures like dialysis or renal replacement therapy.
Ayurveda is a stilly process because it works to terminate the causes and symptoms of the disease.
Karma Ayurveda is the number one kidney care treatment center, where 35000 kidney patients have saved their life, and rejuvenate their kidney functions by taking Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease. Ayurvedic nephrologists don’t use Allopathic medications, surgical methods such as dialysis or renal replacement therapy.
Here are the things; you should avoid eating if your creatinine level is high.
- Fried foods like deep-fried butter, egg roll, emping, falafel, flauta, fried coke, and fried dough.
- Fruits like mango, banana, grapes, custard apple, oranges or orange juice, and sweet lime.
- Vegetables like sweet potato, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato, and potato.
- Processed and packed food items
- Canned food products
- Artificial sweeteners
- Dry fruits and nuts like raisins, cashew-nuts dates, and figs
- Milk products like curd, cheese, butter, and milk
- Refined cereals
On the off chance, you or anyone in your known is going through the problem of high creatinine and other kidney related problems, then consult a healthcare provider for Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine.
Along with that, follow a kidney-friendly diet and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle.